+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Re: Commercials I love

I like the new one they have out with the M&M's guy running on the conveyor belt at a store. Then the 2 M&M's are in the grocery bags and one says, "Look, we're on the guest list." and the other one goes, "That's the menu!"

I haven't seen that one yet but I'll be keeping my eyes open for it.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I adore that commercial with the home movie of Magic Johnson as a little boy where he talks about having to go out and earn money by pushing a lawn mower! His shorts and shoes crack me up! And he just looks soooo dramatic and miserable pushing that lawn mower!! Too, too cute!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I know I should hate them, but the telephone co. guys... I think the ad is for Vios. But the red-headed guy with a red beard who works for the competing company just can't win! Talk about rooting for the underdog! In one, the Vios guy has won a big award for customer satisfaction and the redhead has Kung Pow chicken... a rare delicasy *snort*. and now he's in an elevator and pushes all the buttons and the Vios guy says he'll take the stairs. I'm sorry, but those crack me up. Just the chemistry between them. It's subtle, but funny.
    Count your blessings!

I love the new Etrade commercial that aired during the superbowl. The one with the talking baby. Only in this one, he's got a friend and his friend starts singing "Broken Wing" by Sting. Too funny. You can actually go to the M&M website and view most of their commercials (including that conveyor belt one). The Fios one is Fios vs Cable. The thing that stinks is Fios is only available in certain areas. My husband and I just bundled our service with Comcast and we will be saving $100/month! That helps a great deal. But I do love some of those commercials.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I loved the Budweiser Clydesdale commercials that aired during the super bowl, especially the one where the horse fetches the tree branch..

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3311467;
    I love the new Etrade commercial that aired during the superbowl. The one with the talking baby. Only in this one, he's got a friend and his friend starts singing "Broken Wing" by Sting. Too funny.
    I thought that one was really funny too. When I watched it I was thinking Broken Wings was by Tears for Fears, but it turns out we both remembered wrong. It was by Mr. Mister!

I went to look this commercial up on the eTrade website because my kids wanted to see it and they have a video in the list labeled "Baby Outtakes" that is hilarious!!
    https://us.etrade.com/e/t/jumppage/v...SWEB&wt.srch=1

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

ClosetRTWatcher, thank you for the funnies-hilarious!!

Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie;3311507;
    I loved the Budweiser Clydesdale commercials that aired during the super bowl, especially the one where the horse fetches the tree branch..
    That was my favorite too!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

I like the new commercial for Chef-Boy-R-Dee (how the heck do you spell that?). The dad is trying to say how there is a serving of vegetables in every can, and the mother keeps slamming cabinets and hitting pots and pans to make noise so their kid won't hear him.

+ Reply to Thread