+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Re: Commercials I love

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3247917;
    The new AT&T commercial where the news anchor is standing with his crew on a building getting ready to talk about the blast zone which is supposed to be across town. He is talking to us as though he's doing the news and stating he has no bars here so no one could tell him the blast zone had changed to the area he's standing in. His last comment is little does he know he's going to be the news story!
    I like that one too and the one where the guy is getting arrested for breaking into his friends house because he didn't get the message about the alarm code. When he says something about going down to central booking to make some new friends, I always have to laugh.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I love all of the Happy Cow commercials!!! Too adorable!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think perhaps my most favourite Christmas commercial is the Pampers Silent Night one. I absolutely adore it.

The NFL store commercial where the wife gets her husband a gift and he cuts his finger while opening it. His blood is green and yellow (because he bleeds football)! I laugh everytime I see that commercial.
    Yup, with donuts!!

And he has given her a toaster, explaining the fancy feature of how to make the toast darker! The idiot catfish gets a papercut, and then gets the green and yellow blood on the back of her blouse...and doesn't tell her! It is too cute!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

there's a new commercial out that i absolutely love ... i think it's for halls 'naturals' cough drops with honey? it's got a bumble bee thinking the halls is another bee and he's trying to romance 'her', just to have a human hand pick it up and swallow it ... the bee looking all shocked and collapsing in horror over the table cracks me up!

Has anyone seen the commercial with the Williams sisters and the Manning brothers and their dueling press conferences? I think it is actually a commercial for Oreos, but it makes me laugh every time!!
    You can find it YouTube by searching for "Williams vs Mannings".

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3266871;
    Has anyone seen the commercial with the Williams sisters and the Manning brothers and their dueling press conferences? I think it is actually a commercial for Oreos, but it makes me laugh every time!!
    You can find it YouTube by searching for "Williams vs Mannings".
    I LOVE that one!

"My brother and I announce ooooohhhh, we're scared"

"My sister and I announce you should be"
    Last edited by Jamie5632; 01-06-2009 at 02:59 PM.
    Wag more, bark less

Love the GEICO commercial where the gecko is being told what a good job he has been doing, and that he might do even better if he looked more professional.....and then the guy pulls out this little bitty dress suit for him! Gecko is at a loss for words!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5632;3267069;
    I LOVE that one!

"My brother and I announce ooooohhhh, we're scared"

"My sister and I announce you should be"
    "My brother and I would like to announce its on like Donkey Kong."
    I LOVE that commercial!!

I saw a new one last night that cracked me up. There is a man in a hard hat clinging to a steal beam trying to scoot across. He is absolutely terrified and whining/crying. I can totally relate to his fear. Just watching him was making me nervous. Then the camera pans out and he's only about 10ft off the ground. It was for a job search company and the slogan was something like, "Maybe your in the wrong business."
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

+ Reply to Thread