+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by sher
    my fave has been out for awhile, but they still play it. i think it's a bud light commercial.... it's the "wing man" commercial, where the guy deals with the obnoxious "friend" so his buddy can live his dream with the hottie. cracks me up every time.
    The wingman commercial is so awesome

I also like the Coke commercial with the college kids playing video games and the kid who was winning talks smack and then gets coke sprayed in his face. So funny.

I need to correct my previous comment about the Wolkswagen commercial. It's really a Mitsubishi commercial. Sorry.

John, that one cracks me up too!

I am hoping to see some decent commercials during the Superbowl.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    Here are some of my favorite commercials of all time...

Any of those Budweiser commercials with the frogs and Louie the Lizard tried to kill them. They were a series during one of the Super Bowls...33?

I really like the current Budweiser commercials with the obnoxious football player...Leon his name is...those are hilarious. I also like the ones with the refs. Especially the one where he has toilet paper stuck to the back of his shoe.

I definitely REALLY like the Snickers commercials...especially the one with the Cowboy fan and Michael Strahan. I laughed SO HARD when I first saw that one! It's great!

Another GREAT Snickers commercial is the one with Tom Brady where he goes into the Jets huddle and says he has a play they'll never see coming. Then he realizes he's in the wrong huddle so he goes back to his. When he's at the line of scrimmage he says,"Guys, please don't kill me." It's hilarious!

A classic would have to be the Snickers commercial that aired during Survivor: Africa. It aired after the season, too. It showed them at a challenge and they were trying to shoot arrows with fire at the targets and they were really bad. The title was,"Bad aim, another unfortunate side effect of hunger."

OMG and that makes me think of another classic. It's the one where the guys spends FOREVER on painting the endzone and a player comes up to him and says,"Nice job, but who are the Chefs?" so he has to repaint it!

And I really like the Monday Morning Quarterback commercial with Brett Favre.

I can't believe NO ONE mentioned any of the commercials I just did. I think they're hilarious. So do my friends and family. Now, maybe some people will agree with me.

Woot woot, Super Bowl's on in a day! We'll have many new commercials to add to this thread.

^^ Yeah...definitely budweisers commericials...funny ...my favorite (quite old)...the Wasabi budweiser one..lol.

Bassically their in a Jap. resturant the guy asks if he wants Wasabi..and he just going in "Whats'UP beee....LMAO!!....

damn funny commericial..

i love that one commercial from "got milk", where the mom tells her kid to drink milk and both was like naaa, we dont need milk and pointing at thiw really old guy who was mowing(sp?) the lawn. then both of his arms brakes off and the kids starts drinkin their milk fast. lmao
    I pray when I'm coming down, you'll be asleep
    If I ever hurt you, your revenge will be so sweet

My current favorite is the Nissan(?) ad that has 5 guys in a truck, and the one in the middle is singing along with Shania Twain--"Man, I Feel Like A Woman" while every other man in the truck looks as if he would like to jump out the window.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Here are some of my favorite commercials of all time...

Any of those Budweiser commercials with the frogs and Louie the Lizard tried to kill them. They were a series during one of the Super Bowls...33?

I really like the current Budweiser commercials with the obnoxious football player...Leon his name is...those are hilarious. I also like the ones with the refs. Especially the one where he has toilet paper stuck to the back of his shoe.

I definitely REALLY like the Snickers commercials...especially the one with the Cowboy fan and Michael Strahan. I laughed SO HARD when I first saw that one! It's great!

Another GREAT Snickers commercial is the one with Tom Brady where he goes into the Jets huddle and says he has a play they'll never see coming. Then he realizes he's in the wrong huddle so he goes back to his. When he's at the line of scrimmage he says,"Guys, please don't kill me." It's hilarious!

A classic would have to be the Snickers commercial that aired during Survivor: Africa. It aired after the season, too. It showed them at a challenge and they were trying to shoot arrows with fire at the targets and they were really bad. The title was,"Bad aim, another unfortunate side effect of hunger."

OMG and that makes me think of another classic. It's the one where the guys spends FOREVER on painting the endzone and a player comes up to him and says,"Nice job, but who are the Chefs?" so he has to repaint it!

And I really like the Monday Morning Quarterback commercial with Brett Favre.

I can't believe NO ONE mentioned any of the commercials I just did. I think they're hilarious. So do my friends and family. Now, maybe some people will agree with me.

Woot woot, Super Bowl's on in a day! We'll have many new commercials to add to this thread.
    I LOVE the one about the Chefs!!!!!! I like the Budweiser ones too...the ones where the guy is singing about all the 'great men" (Mr. Too Much Cologne Wearer, etc.) I don't know why those crack me up so much....

FORT Fogey
    My alltime favorite commerical is the one where there's this guy on a business trip and his flight gets cancelled, and he has to go through security etc. etc. And then he calls his daughter and he says "Hi Sweetie! I miss you" "I miss oo too" "What did you do today?" "I played soccer" This commerical practically brings me to tears. I miss my dad so much when hes on business trips and I feel so bad because it must suck so much to be in meetings all day and not even be able to come home and lie on your own bed.

FORT Fogey
    Awww, I see that has sentimental value to you then, PP, right? Of course you'd like it, it makes total sense.

I can't BELIEVE I forgot to mention this one! I was going to and then I forgot! But I absolutely LOVE Colby Donaldson's Schick Quattro commercial. Duh, it should be obvious WHY I love it.

I'd probably include the Mike's Hard Lemonade commercial that Silas Gaither was in(duh you guys know why) except I never saw it! Dumb company, they should've showed it long enough so that I could've actually seen it.

+ Reply to Thread