+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Re: Commercials I love

I came in here to post about the Budweiser horse commercial too, but see I got beat to it--whatever, I was happy to see it again while watching the Olympics. MRD, I thought I was the only one who teared up at this ad!

I want to see the Scott ad--it sounds crazy!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

MRD

That Scott tissue ad is funny.

I'm liking the add where the dad spills milk on their cell phone minutes and the mom yells at him and says her sister doesn't have minutes that don't expire and would like those minutes if she had them and the dad says: Isn't your sister lactose intolerant? Meanwhile the 2 teenage sons are sitting there snickering at the dad for saying this. The mom then wags her finger at all of them. But what cracks me up is the dad, after his wife has given them the stern lecture saying: "but isn't your sister lactose intolerant?"
    It just cracks me up.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I love the Nike commercial of the athletes and Marvin Gaye singing the national Anthem. gives me chills.

I finally saw the Scott tissue "Jeez Louise" commercial. Too much.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I like the new Swiffer one where the broom is sitting in the hot tub while "Baby Come Back" plays. It ends with the broom standing at the sliding glass door wraqpped in a towel, then the towel drops.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I haven't seen that one yet but I've seen the other ones where the mop sends her flowers and then a candy gram and then there's another one where there's a mariachi band playing the song and the mop and broom are hiding behind a tree and another one where they pop out of a grapefruit basket at the supermarket where she's shopping for a swiffer.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I love the swiffer/mop commercials. They make the mop out to be a total creeper, LOL! Sending candygrams and popping out of the bushes, etc. I haven't seen the hot tub one yet, but I will watch for it.

I love the Goya one where the mom comes home and makes dinner using Goya products. Towards the end she's getting ready to serve roasted potatoes and she "drizzles" half a bottle of olive oil over them. Yeah baby!
    Count your blessings!

MRD

I love the new Mighty Dog commericals. There is one that reminds me of Rosie and Bogie and one that reminds me of Doxie's Henry.

The JRT one shows 2 lions treed by a Jack Russell.

And the Henry one is a daucshund with a can of mighty dog around it's neck going out in the snow like a St. Bernard rescue dog. (although I can't imagine Henry ever going out in the snow. )
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

meijer is a superstore that's mainly in the midwest, so most of you might not have ever seen their commercials, but i LOVE them. one that they play right before school starts shows a boy sitting on the beach with the water coming up to him ... and up washes a ruler. he pickes it up and looks at it. then a pad of paper washes up and he picks it up. the next screen says simply "school's coming". then you see a mean looking school marm sitting in the water as if she washed up too. the next screen says "sorry".

that one cracks me up everytime i see it!

+ Reply to Thread