+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 154 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1532
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Re: Commercials I love

Awww. I haven't seen that one yet. And I'm a huge NPH fan.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3153663;
    Awww. I haven't seen that one yet. And I'm a huge NPH fan.
    i just pm'd you with a link. it's great

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3153989;
    i just pm'd you with a link. it's great
    Sooo funny. "As a former make-believe doctor..."
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I also crack up when I see Doogie!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I get a huge kick out of the Scott toilet tissue commercial where the guy is feeling the tissue, and says, "Geez, Louise!" A waitress named Louise appears and asks, "How can I help you? Don't call me if you don't want anything!" He tells her to feel the tissue, she says, "Holy Mackerel!" Down comes a heavenly cloud from above with a fish with wings on it; Louise says, "Feel this!"...the fish does, with his side fin, and says, "That's bananas!" In the door walks a stalk of bananas with 2 legs with shoes on......... I love it, love it, love it!!!! It is totally nuts!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3164344;
    I get a huge kick out of the Scott toilet tissue commercial where the guy is feeling the tissue, and says, "Geez, Louise!" A waitress named Louise appears and asks, "How can I help you? Don't call me if you don't want anything!" He tells her to feel the tissue, she says, "Holy Mackerel!" Down comes a heavenly cloud from above with a fish with wings on it; Louise says, "Feel this!"...the fish does, with his side fin, and says, "That's bananas!" In the door walks a stalk of bananas with 2 legs with shoes on......... I love it, love it, love it!!!! It is totally nuts!!!!
    I haven't seen that but I'm just reading it!
    CYA

I haven't seen that one yet either.

Everytime I hear the NPH commercial come on I have to run to the tv to watch it! I laugh each time... That commercial should be on the best of 2008 commercials list.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I love the GE commercial where the village carries grass up to the dragon and then the dragon heats their hot water for them. It is so cute when the dragon pauses from eating and looks at the little girls like, "What?" And then has the 'oh yeah' moment and turns to fire up the cauldron.

And I really love the Budwieser commercial where the dog trains the horse. I love every bit of it. The horse being broken hearted about not making the team and the dog giving him a pep talk, the rocky theme playing, and the sheer beauty of the horse as its running around. Its a great commercial.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

MRD

That's a great commercial. But when the horse isn't chosen for the team, it makes me want to cry. But at least it has a happy ending.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread