+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 154 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1532
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Re: Commercials I love

I love the new Verizon DEAD ZONE commercials. That one with the two boys in the dorky suits is just so strange.

and I'm torn with the new Burger King commercial with the apple fries. Hate the King, but when his 'mini-me' son kicks him in the shin, I just have to cheer.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I love the Dairy Queen commercial where the dad comes home from work, and the little girl has a setup in the living room; dad compliments her on her "fort". She says it's not a fort, and sells him his favorite hot dog and a Blizzard, and collects his money immediately, giving him zero change, of course. Dad, being amazed, goes to tell his wife about his cool experience and wife, who is talking on the phone, tells him that she picked up his favorites at DQ. Dad goes back to the living room to get on his daughter and she, smartly, has put up a "Closed" sign and disappeared!! Gotta love that kid!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3127022;
    I love the Dairy Queen commercial where the dad comes home from work, and the little girl has a setup in the living room; dad compliments her on her "fort". She says it's not a fort, and sells him his favorite hot dog and a Blizzard, and collects his money immediately, giving him zero change, of course. Dad, being amazed, goes to tell his wife about his cool experience and wife, who is talking on the phone, tells him that she picked up his favorites at DQ. Dad goes back to the living room to get on his daughter and she, smartly, has put up a "Closed" sign and disappeared!! Gotta love that kid!!
    That is hilarious! I haven't seen that commercial yet, but I'll keep an eye out for it now!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3126996;
    I love the new Verizon DEAD ZONE commercials. That one with the two boys in the dorky suits is just so strange.

and I'm torn with the new Burger King commercial with the apple fries. Hate the King, but when his 'mini-me' son kicks him in the shin, I just have to cheer.
    THose dead zone commercials give me the creeps and I have to change the channel.
    I don't like scary movies so even the commercials which are supposed to be kind of funny are not to me. I'm shuddering now even thinking about them.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3126996;
    i just saw that one this morning and laughed

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3127418;
    THose dead zone commercials give me the creeps and I have to change the channel.
    I don't like scary movies so even the commercials which are supposed to be kind of funny are not to me. I'm shuddering now even thinking about them.
    the one with the woman talking about next door creeps me out too!

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3127425;
    the one with the woman talking about next door creeps me out too!
    I do laugh, however, at the end when she realizes she cannot scare them off, she just simply says, "Well, um, you have crabgrass!"

The one of the family going up to the mountains and the two guys sitting on the porch of that store creeps me out though, but I don't really mind the lady meeting the new neighbors.

I love the "answering machine" version of the person getting called. There's so many of them but the most recent one is a family that goes to Spain and didn't get the text about how some of the beaches are umm...let's just say freestyle? The last thing you hear is the little girl saying "Why's everyone naked?"
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I'm watching the All-Star Game (starting the 11th inning) -- the commercials that are cracking me up are the Miller High Life commercials!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

My fav one at the moment is an older one that I didn't see anyone mention. It is the Orbit gum commercial with the male cheerleading teams arguing with made up words. The first time I saw I could not stop laughing. ...of course I sent it to my mom and she thought I was crazy...
    I prob can't post a link to a commercial but you can find it on youtube if you search "orbit male cheerleader".

ETA: I also really liked that Diet Mountain Dew commercial where the ferret in the "Jason" mask was chasing the couple thru the woods with a chainsaw.
    Last edited by ClosetRTWatcher; 07-18-2008 at 05:06 PM.

+ Reply to Thread