+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 154 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1532
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Re: Commercials I love

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3046532;
    Those are funny and the one I saw today where he gets a naughty text message during the commerical from a girl is too funny.
    "Can I hit you back?" I love that baby. One that I saw a while back was for the new Waffle Bowl at Dairy Queen. It's a family sitting at a table (a wife and husband and little boy who's probably about 1 or 2). Anyway, the baby indicates that he wants some of daddy's waffle bowl so the daddy says
    "I'll give you some. If you can say Antidisestablishmentarianism." The child proceeds to slowly say the word and the daddy says "I knew I should've asked him to spell it." And the wife says "You can't even spell it." And the baby cracks up laughing.
    I laugh every time I see that.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I like the new Mountain Dew commercial. They have a few new flavors, and the slogan is, "Which one are you pulling for?" The commercial had a bunch of people pulling these different colored ropes. And there were people everywhere pulling: the office, from a taxi cab, outside a building... yeah, you get the point.

They actually didn't reveal the slogan until the very end, so when I was watching it for the first time, I was wondering what it would be for. Then when the announcer guy said, "Which one are you pulling for?", I totally understood. It's a creative commercial, I thought.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

MRD

Finally saw the father's day commercial where the dad does the Hammer Dance.
    Too funny
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3056000;
    I like the new Mountain Dew commercial. They have a few new flavors, and the slogan is, "Which one are you pulling for?" The commercial had a bunch of people pulling these different colored ropes. And there were people everywhere pulling: the office, from a taxi cab, outside a building... yeah, you get the point.

They actually didn't reveal the slogan until the very end, so when I was watching it for the first time, I was wondering what it would be for. Then when the announcer guy said, "Which one are you pulling for?", I totally understood. It's a creative commercial, I thought.
    I liked that one too CG!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Gas X commercial, guy says to the woman in a business meeting: "Your son, Rip, is on line Toot!"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3058272;
    Gas X commercial, guy says to the woman in a business meeting: "Your son, Rip, is on line Toot!"
    I almost fell out of my chair the first time I saw that commercial it was so funny. I apparantly enjoy potty humor.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I love the one for some cell phone where there's a guy sitting at a dinner table rehearsing how to address a big client. It's one of those commercials where the phone version of the character tells you why he or she isn't answering the phone. This one is a big executive. The phone version says "So, although you want to tell him that your best customer's name is pronounced....(says some Chinese name), he's about to call him "Mr. Stinky Fish Face. Xia Xing, Mr. Best Customer." And we see the client storming out of the restaurant with his entourage. There are others (like the one with the father on Lover's Lane looking for his daughter, the one with the guy missing out on Motorhead tickets, the one with the guy missing out on courtside tickets for a basketball game and there's a new one with a teen girl who's stuck going to prom with some dork because she doesn't get the call from the hottest guy in school.)
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Has anyone seen the new Mastercard commercial with Mr. Bill? I love it.

I miss Mr. Bill.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3058272;
    I'm real juvenile about these too. There is also another slightly different one where the female manager doing a presentation says "Sales have been flatulent"...
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3062500;
    Has anyone seen the new Mastercard commercial with Mr. Bill? I love it.

I miss Mr. Bill.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    I love it too.......I tried explaining to my kids who Mr Bill was and was met with vacant stares

+ Reply to Thread