+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 154 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1532
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Commercials I love

I love the hotels.com commercial where the guy tells the spray tan guys that the hotel is great, but that that doesn't mean that THEY will get a good rating. They spray tan some abs on the guy, and he looks down and then starts flexing and looking around/flexing to see if anyone is checking him out!!

LOVE IT!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3043996;
    I love the hotels.com commercial where the guy tells the spray tan guys that the hotel is great, but that that doesn't mean that THEY will get a good rating. They spray tan some abs on the guy, and he looks down and then starts flexing and looking around/flexing to see if anyone is checking him out!!

LOVE IT!!!
    I like that one too. It's really funny
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I like the Nikon commercial with Ashton Kutcher in it, the one where he keeps on getting good shots Maybe it's just because they used him, though!
    2003-2008.

I was just about to say how much I love the Ashton Kutcher Nikkon commercials.
    "Yes, it's happening right now. I don't know why."
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I love the Alltell commercial where the wizard is having dinner with his family, and the other phone company geeks drop by....that shot of the little baby sitting at the dinner table with the long white goatee...so that he can look just like the rest of the guys in his family....cracks me up!!! Too cute!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I still have to say the Scottrade commercial with the baby is the best commercial I've seen in a long time!
    Yup, with donuts!!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3046343;
    I still have to say the Scottrade commercial with the baby is the best commercial I've seen in a long time!
    Those are funny and the one I saw today where he gets a naughty text message during the commerical from a girl is too funny.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I just saw a new one I love. Trail Mix cereal.
    the dog (big ol hound dog) carries a breakfast tray up to the guy in bed, to get him up and going (on a hike)
    then they show the dog sleeping in the bed all tucked up on the pillow! cute.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3046532;
    Those are funny and the one I saw today where he gets a naughty text message during the commerical from a girl is too funny.
    I love that one too!

I also saw a Hallmark musical card commercial where some geeky white man gets a Father's Day card from his family and it is playing MC Hammer's "Can't Touch This" and it shows the father daydreaming and suddenly he's in his Hammer pants doing the Hammer dance with the girls in the background just like Hammer's video.....I was cackling when I saw that commercial...I was/am a big Hammer fan and absolutely LOVED that song/video when it was out
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;3049927;
    I also saw a Hallmark musical card commercial where some geeky white man gets a Father's Day card from his family and it is playing MC Hammer's "Can't Touch This" and it shows the father daydreaming and suddenly he's in his Hammer pants doing the Hammer dance with the girls in the background just like Hammer's video.....I was cackling when I saw that commercial...I was/am a big Hammer fan and absolutely LOVED that song/video when it was out
    I laughed so hard when I saw that one for the first time. I love how the man has the same haircut as Hammer and then when he started doing the crab I about lost it!
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

+ Reply to Thread