+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1538
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Re: Commercials I love

yup. kid hit the gene-pool lottery for sure.

I love the coke ad, where it's done like a video-game ad for something like hit and run, and then the "bad" guy goes nice and starts handing out coke to evryone and saving everything...classic!

I like the Ikea one where Mom comes in from the kitchen and tells the little boy it's time for supper and Dad is placing a little plant on a plant stand. Then same scene with older boy, mom has a new hair/clothing style and Dad is watering a much larger plant. Then same scene with Mom a lot older, Dad pruning the huge tree the plant has become and the teenaged son replies, "You're ruining my life!". Mom goes a little crazy-eyed for a minute and then slaps a glazed over grin on. It cracks me up every time. Tag line is something about the furnishings lasting a long time.
    Count your blessings!

I like the new Dairy Queen commercial. It's Dad Show & Tell day, at school. Starts with Super Dad Spy Guy finishing up and on comes Humble Dad Dairy Queen down the street franchise owner guy ("...not a spy or anything."). BUT HEY!!!, he's gonna make all the kids BLIZZARDS TODAY!!!!! YAAAAAAA!!!!! (He brought a Blizzard machine with him). Then it cuts to the other Super Dads waiting their turn out in the hall...guy in a jet pack hovering 4' above the floor, watching through a window, says to Lion Tamer Guy and Astronuat Guy..."He's making Blizzards! How do you go on after that?" The all look dejected. Funny.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2;2905456;

Another new one that makes me laugh is the GoPhone commercial with Meatloaf singing. I hope that kid is really his son because I love to imagine that's how their household is really like.
    I like that one, too. I wondered too if that was his son. If not, they did a great job casting. And is that Tiffany as the Mom?

SuperBrat . . .

I didn't mention it when I originally posted, but I DID notice (like you!) that the animals danced better than the model (she kind of reminds me of Herman Munster trying to get down!). I think that because of that, that's one of the reasons I just crack up everytime I see that ad.

SuperBrat, MiaT2 and Bunny555 . . .

I love that Macy's commercial, too! Martha ogling that hunk and dropping the plate is PRICELESS. And I THOUGHT that was Halle Berry's baby daddy! BOY, is he PRETTY!! Can you imagine what their kid looks like?!?

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

My favorite new ad is one for Avis (or is it Hertz?) car rental, that shows a little nondescript car covered with slowly melting ice ans snow in an airport parking lot. The voiceover is saying " I bet you left me here so you could go somewhere warm...with another car. Probably that red Cadillac convertible...again" It's a lot funnier when you actually see it, I guess.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

This isn't a television commercial but I didn't know where else it would go. It's an advertisement I found in a magazine.

It's for Canadian Tire ...The page shows a man with his head almost stuck in a BBQ grill. He's smelling steaks on the grill and there's a smell strip for you to lift down the right side of the page; exactly as you would normally see a perfume advertisement. If you open the strip, it smells of smoke! BBQ smoke!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Bumping this thread back up.

I haven't seen it lately, but I LOVE the Heineken commercial. The one where it starts with a guy walking towards a couple in a hot tub, and then each person passes it to another person. There's a great diversity of people in that commercial. And the tune in the background is catchy (the song is called "It's Love" by Chris Knox).

I don't drink or anything, but I still really like the commercial.

Search "heineken share the good" on YouTube if you haven't seen it, or don't know which commercial I'm talking about.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I absolutely love the Tractor Supply Company commercial with the dogs. It's on YouTube. Search for Tractor Supply Commercial with Border Collie or McNab dog.

+ Reply to Thread