+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1506
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Commercials I love

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2862870;
    I love the Happy Cow Creamery commercial where the bull walks up to the 2 cows and starts talking French. Just so happens one of the cows is fluent in French, and completely throws him off his game as she rattles off French, non-stop. A second bull comes up and tries to impress the "ladies" with his French...the first bull says, "Forget it, dude." The cows start laughing at them! LOVE IT!!!
    I crack up on that one too prhoshay!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2856397;
    Just saw the newest one of these. It features a father at sort of a "Lover's Lane" kind of place calling out for his daughter and searching every car and the "cell phone" part of her dad is telling her that because his phone won't work way up in the hills like that, he won't get her text message that she's spending the night at a friend's house and then the next morning she will be known as the girl who no one wants to date. Just as he says this the "real" father yells out her full name. Cell phone-dad says "Sorry honey."
    i just saw that commercial today and loved it!

I like the new Kia Sedona commercial. There is a pack of dogs chasing a cat. The cat gets in the Kia Sedona. The dogs can't figure out where 'she' went and go off barking down the street. Cute.
    Kitty wins!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I saw one for Honda or Hyundai (I always get their logos mixed up) where you're watching a ball of chocolate chip cookie dough in an oven melt flat and then plump up and get brown...and then shape itself into a car. The tag line is, "Something new to crave". Heh. I thought that was clever.
    Count your blessings!

The royale commercial with the father sleeping with a kitty and his children switch the kitty with a roll of toilet paper. I think it's so adorable.

The one with the geckos/lizards dancing to "Thriller".

That cracks me up every time!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

i love that one too, ness ! It always amuse me that the computer animated geckos dance better than the model.

I also LOVE the new Macy's commercial with the Calvin Klein model in it. Where all the women are, like, swooning over him. Martha Stewert gets flustered and drops a plate and such. It makes me giggle.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

The commercial with the child explaining to his mother how he tried so hard not to get a stain on his shirt and it flashes back to all of these hotdogs chasing him and he tells his mom "that's how it happened". It's adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;2902508;
    I also LOVE the new Macy's commercial with the Calvin Klein model in it. Where all the women are, like, swooning over him. Martha Stewert gets flustered and drops a plate and such. It makes me giggle.
    That one is by far my favorite of the Macy's "star" ads.

Another new one that makes me laugh is the GoPhone commercial with Meatloaf singing. I hope that kid is really his son because I love to imagine that's how their household is really like.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;2902508;

That's Gabriel Aubry, the daddy of Halle Berry's baby.
    CYA

+ Reply to Thread