+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 154 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1532
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Re: Commercials I love

Okay, here's one I don't neccessarily love but thought it was kind of funny once I understood what it was. It's for the new Chocolate skittles where some guy who looks kind of weird comes in to an office and hands some guy a package of chocolate skittles. He then goes on this tangent about how "Did you think you were going to keep hitting me with that bat and chocolate skittles would come pouring out. I'm just a regular person. I'm just like everyone else." It took me about ten times watching that ad to realize that weird guy was supposed to be a pinata.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

MRD

I like the Reese's chocolate egg commercial with the chocolate bunny and the jar of peanut butter and the sexy love song playing and the bunny kisses the peanut butter, there is a puff of smoke and viola! A chocolate egg is born! Cracks me up!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

CRAP! I can't think of the song that's playing on that ad. But I do love it.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2859274;
    CRAP! I can't think of the song that's playing on that ad. But I do love it.
    Me either and I should know it, because I know the song and like it, just can't think of who sings it or the name of it.
    I want to say it's a Marvin Gaye song, but I'm not sure.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2859313;
    Me either and I should know it, because I know the song and like it, just can't think of who sings it or the name of it.
    I want to say it's a Marvin Gaye song, but I'm not sure.
    Oh, wait. Was it Let's Get It On?

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2859386;
    Oh, wait. Was it Let's Get It On?
    You're right, nilesgirl, it's "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Every time I hear that song, now, I think of King of Queens (episode where that song was Deacon and Kelly's "Shimmy" song.

There has been a song in a Dentene Ice commercial that I cant get out of my head. I finally looked it up and it was called Stuttering by Bens Brother.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 03-21-2008 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2859268;
    Okay, here's one I don't neccessarily love but thought it was kind of funny once I understood what it was. It's for the new Chocolate skittles where some guy who looks kind of weird comes in to an office and hands some guy a package of chocolate skittles. He then goes on this tangent about how "Did you think you were going to keep hitting me with that bat and chocolate skittles would come pouring out. I'm just a regular person. I'm just like everyone else." It took me about ten times watching that ad to realize that weird guy was supposed to be a pinata.
    Ok thank you.....for the life of me I couldn't figure that one out.
    CYA

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I love the Happy Cow Creamery commercial where the bull walks up to the 2 cows and starts talking French. Just so happens one of the cows is fluent in French, and completely throws him off his game as she rattles off French, non-stop. A second bull comes up and tries to impress the "ladies" with his French...the first bull says, "Forget it, dude." The cows start laughing at them, and you see the bulls slowly walking away! LOVE IT!!!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 03-23-2008 at 11:01 AM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread