+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 153 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

I know that this commercial is at least a few years old, but I really liked that belly button commercial. It's the one where they sang that song "I'm Coming Out." I just found it strangely appealing.

FORT Fogey
    *CPR* I am in love now with that commercial that shows the baby eating spaghetti in the high chair, with sauce from one end to the other? That was so cute! I think it's for Prego, maybe?

I just love this Pepsi commercial. A guy puts a sandwich and a Pepsi on a table then you see a dog jump up and grab the sandwich, jump off camera and you can hear him eating it. Next he grabs the Pepsi and you hear him slurping the soda. He drops the empty can next to the empty plate and the next thing you see is the dog dropping a cat right next to the evidence. I think it's just hilarious.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I love any Geico Insurance commercial... Brilliant!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I really like the new Heniken commercial featuring Jennifer Anniston... . She and the guy in the commercial is so funny in it !

The Nike commercial with Naslaund and Kovalchuk is good. And Molson Canadian has had a whole series over the last few years, all of which are great. And I also enjoy Mark Messier's Lays commercials.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I like cosmetic and movie commercials.

And I also like the wireless phone commercials too(well, at least most of them).

Plus, Pepsi and Dr. Pepper.

Volkswagen commercials are great!

My favorite was the one where this guy walks out of a building (home from work apparently) & walks over to his car. all of a sudden this big van pulls up, some big guys jump out & kidnap the guy. A short moment later, the big van comes around again & the guy is tossed out of the van and the kidnappers are all yelling "Sorry dude!"

I dont know why i find it so hilarious, it just is! lol. I think it's the look on the guy's face when he gets dumped, maybe I feel sorry for the guy that he wasn't worth kidnapping after all! Obviously they thought since he had such a fantastic car (volkswagen) he had to be worth a few bucks....

The other one is the one where the guy is car shopping and he's waiting for the salesman to come back to him. When he sees another couple heading for the car he has picked out. he quickly bends down and swipes his tongue across the doorhandle of "his car" lol, receiving an utter look of disgust from the approaching couple.

Volkswagen. Drivers wanted.

(Despite all this, I still bought a ford...hah...lol :-))

FORT Fogey
    One of my favorite commercials is for the Special K Challenge when they plop steak on a scale and the music is something like "Oink Oink Moo Moo" Also, one where they put potatos in a scale and The Wiggles are singing "Hot Potato!"

Speaking of Volkswagen commercials, my wife LOVES the new one, where it looks like the guy's singing along to his music, but then at the end, the go "inside the car", where he's reciting his grocery list to over the words of the song.

+ Reply to Thread