+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Babyshower for Wayner and Mrs Wayner!!

FORT Fogey

Babyshower for Wayner and Mrs Wayner!!

We should do a fantasy Babyshower for the new little Wayner!!!

Since we can't do a real one... we can all submit what our gifts would be...

Wayner I am giving you a

monogramed blanket, pillow and travel silkie set.. the travel one goes with you and is small so it doesn't get lost and has the silky stuff they love on one side and a cool animal print on the other,,made in a soft fleecy material. The silky side is a soft mint green,, the blankey and pillow match...!!! There is a soft little stuffed lamb tied to the top of the package..Happy new Baby to you!!

:

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Okay, not that we needed further proof, but Firegirl is officially a total sweetheart!

The Mint green is perfect! Sara's bedding is the style below. Her furniture is whitewashed, and her name is in flowered wooden letters on the wall. The walls are a sage green with macadamia trim. Not too froo-froo, but you know it's a girl's room.

And the lamb is awesome - someone gave us one for our son, and he loved it! So soft!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aww Wayner, adorable bedroom set, there!!

Since she's a Christmas baby, I'm giving Sara a "Baby's First Christmas 2002" ornament. I have one of those for 1982, and I'll always treasure it.

And let's see, I'll give her one of those cute pink baby outfits that says "I (Heart Picture) My Daddy" Those are always cute.

Hmm, and I'm sure you'll also need one of those strap thingies so you can carry her in front of you when you go out. Dangit, I don't know what they're called.

Hmm, and I'm sure you'll also need one of those strap thingies so you can carry her in front of you when you go out. Dangit, I don't know what they're called.
    Wow! Kylie is springing for a Baby Bjorn? Sweet! Can you afford that on your college budget, KG? They're like $80!

Really? Well it just so happens I can now. They're paying me to sit on a computer at the college lab, now. 3-7 every afternoon. See, getting PAID for FORTing, I love my life.

So, yeah, the baby thingie is yours.

Wayner, I am in a giving mood, so for you my friend, I am sending the three DVD set of CC Costigan's greatest scenes!

BOW CHICKA BOW BOW...

Enjoy!

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Um....gee, uh, thanks Bill.

Call me crazy, but something tells me that Bill doesn't quit get the concept of a Baby Shower.

Kylie, you have a cool job!!! I did the "computer lab" thing for a semester, but I didn't get paid. Of course, when the other students found out I'd been hired by HP before I graduated, I was suddenly Mr. Popularity!

eny
    FORT Fogey

Just the thing for a new fan.....
    As someone who has their birthday very near Christmas, make sure she gets presents every year and don't save it for Christmas!

well, since it's what I would give if I could.... This little ones college education is on me
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I am sending Sara a Graco On The GO travel bed/playpen/changing table. It folds up and you can take it everywhere with you. We have used one just like it many times over the past five years and still use it for our daughter to sleep in when we travel. You can set it up outside at picnics and use the shade that comes with it. You will be the hit of the picnic with ppl asking to borrow it for an hour. Of course, it matches the bedding that you already have. We had ours set up downstairs and it was nice to have a bed upstairs and down for convenience. I am sending Mrs. Wayner a box of Calgon....so it can "Take her awaaaaay"...even if only for a few precious minutes of mommy time.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast