+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Babyshower for Wayner and Mrs Wayner!!

I offer three ready-to-go playmates. I hope my children have as much fun playing with Sara (and Sam) as I've had as your friend over the past (almost) ten years.

Good luck, my friend!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Fogey
    Glad you liked the cake wayner,, I had a the bakery do it.. Ok, and did you get some of that special big boy punch,, just enough to get everyone ready to play games.. whoooo hoo,, first up,,
    NAME THE STAIN everyone passes around the cloth diapers with a stain on them,, you have to write down what you think it is,, the person to get the most our of 10 wins.. they are all typical 'baby stains' good luck!! Good prize for the Winner too!!

1. carrots
    2. peas
    3. potaoes
    4. macaroni and cheese(tricky one)
    5. beef and cheese
    6. formula
    7. vanilla custard
    8. pork and rice(boy! that smells)
    9. plums
    10. pears and peaches

how did I do?
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

FORT Fogey
    Ohhhh feif you are goood,, just missed two,, which is easy to do,, #'s 10 and 9,, try again!!

LG.
    Since BF already made sure you had Diaper Geenies for every floor of the house (a really nice plus), I'm late to the party, but I'm bringing a Baby Boppy as I loved these when Lil LG was a baby, especially if little Sara will be dining as Chez Mom frequently. They're great for kids to lounge on too, and learning to sit up. Sending some Oragel and a nice cool teething ring for Sam too, and one of those cool teethers with what looks like phone cord attached around the ring, as my daughter STILL likes to chomp on that.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

The Boppy! Good call, LG. We didn't figure that one out till #3. Woe, us.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Well if I were closer I'd offer babysitting , my daughter has only exclusive clientelle....

For those teeth, small plastic water filled ice cubes work great. They knaw on them forever, and then just throw them in the dishwasher.

They even have lighted ones now .......
    Last edited by eny; 12-12-2002 at 12:58 PM.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Man, the cool gifts just keep on rolling in!

And Paulie, your sentiments about our kids having as much fun as we do - thanks man. I hope so, too. However, if they have fun like we have, I shudder to think what they're going to spend if they get near a sportscard shop!

Wow, Wayner. Just five days until the baby. (Though I'm sure you knew that.)

I'm starting a countdown, this is better than New Year's.

So, in honor of day 5:

May baby Sara be blessed with the gift of compassion.

Sleeping with George W
    I'm giving you a CD called Barbra Streisand Sings Your Favorite Lullabyes!

Not really.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast