+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Babyshower for Wayner and Mrs Wayner!!

agentcarver
    Originally posted by KylieGrant

What kind of word is bjorn, anyway? huh???
    A Bjorn is a word like Fnord. Fnord is like Infinity. It means everything, yet it means nothing.

And don't listen to me tonight, I don't know what I was thinking with that quiz. It is truly a sorry excuse.

Originally posted by agentcarver
    A Bjorn is a word like Fnord. Fnord is like Infinity. It means everything, yet it means nothing.

And don't listen to me tonight, I don't know what I was thinking with that quiz. It is truly a sorry excuse.
    Hmmm. I thought it was a tennis player. :

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Originally posted by John:I'm giving you 2 sets of earplugs, and a muzzle.
    Okay, everyone is giving us great stuff for little Sara (you're right about the swing Jodaar - our oldest LOVED the swing - would sleep in it for hours), but John was thoughtful enough to give a gift that can save any marriage!

LOL!

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I can't take all the credit. I was talking to my dad on the phone last night, asking him what he and my step-mom want for Xmas, and the whole time, my 1.5 year old step-brother (yeah, that's correct) was yelling in the background. My dad says "We could use a muzzle and some good earplugs."

FORT Fogey
    Oh its time for Cake.. does everyone want some cake???
    Aww isn't it cute yellow with purple pastel polka dots,,and little pink booties on top,, yum yummm

My gift - a basket full of goodies
    Attached Images Attached Images

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    How did I miss this?

Congrats Wayner!

In honor of little Sara, I'm giving you a Diaper Genie -- one for each floor of your house (I hear that's the key! )
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

For every babyshower I always do a wishing well. I take a large box, cover it with crepe paper, and load it up with things that will be needed, such as Desitin, Orajel, baby powder, wipes, Baby Tylenol, Bibs, cottonswabs, cottonballs, thermometer, bandaides, cloth diapers (they make great over-the-shoulder spit up catchers) teething ring, pacifier, and things like that. Every happiness on your brand new baby!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Thanks for the basket of goodies and the wishing well. And Bravo, thanks for the Genie! I can't believe Sara will be here a week from tomorrow!

And Firegirl, the cake is delish! Where did you learn to bake like this?

I might sneak some of the Oragel for Sam - the little guy has been cutting his molars this weekend - it has not been a pleasant experience for any of us. Speaking of which, he's finally asleep, so I'm off to bed!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast