+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Things I want to do, visit, see, before I die...

FORT Fogey
    There you go!! so I guess either Kylie and I are A. unattractive or B. Gay... hmmmmmmmm

FG- we can wear ugly masks when we're on camera.

how about Crazy Unattractive People Incredibly Existing Side-by-side.

CUPIES
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Edit: How about "Crazy Unattractive Things Incredibly Existing Simultaneously"

Then it could be CUTIES.

(Or would that defeat the point? )

Make "Things" Tavelers and there ya go! what a group of cuties. I bet Wayner and Paulie will not be able to be on a show called cuties either.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Ok, so maybe the bachelor party and the bachlorette party will travel in seperate megawinnies and the families of the Forters will be waiting in Hawaii for the final show and wedding. That way there will be minimal up-close-and-personal time with the opposite sex and everyone will still have a family to go back home to. Still would be fun completing the challanges and seeing the sites with the others, just not in close quarters. The betrothed will get a "date" at every other pitstop.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    *In a huff* planning a road trip to Hawaii without me?
    With the
    I'ts- Really- Only- a- Trip- With- Fellow- Computer- Nerds- Honey
    crew.
    Kylie and Firegirl might want to wait and see if they can find a nice blonde surf bum to marry and retire to the beach.

eny, how could anything have the name FORT on it anywhere without enygma being involved? Besides, we want no bloodloss here. Please, do not hurt us.

Originally posted by Feifer
    I bet Wayner and Paulie will not be able to be on a show called cuties either.
    Right. Way too manly, the both of us.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go chew the top off a beer bottle.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

re:sher, the ex thing from a couple pages ago

We parted on really strange terms, as much as I say I'd like to make amends with him...I'd just really like to be able to finally put a couple of things to closure that have been left open now for 9 years. I honestly don't think we could ever make it together with the person that I am now (and I'm sure he is as well), but I'd atleast like the chance to have an amicable meeting and get the things I never got to say off my chest.

+ Reply to Thread