+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Things I want to do, visit, see, before I die...

FORT Fogey
    Yes we are planning on picking up Wayner and John..

I have done all your last list Kylie..
    I never get enough of Disney,,kids or no kids.. its the happiest place on earth!!!

I can just see the Reality TV possibilities.

Six members of the now very popular web site FansOfRealityTV.com come together in the megawinnie for the roadtrip of a lifetime. The megawinnie is equiped with a TV for each FORTer plus one in the "loo"/confessional. Let's not forget that each TV has its own new and improved MicroTivo with the ability to simultneously record 8 shows at one time. Laptops are provided for each FORTER so that none of the pre/recaps are missed. Keeping your sanity is essential for a trip of this kind and can be retained by cleansing visits to the FORT itself. The actual destinations are unknown, but have been compiled from lists from the "Things I want to do, visit, see before I die" thread. The tasks will be challanging for the forters as they try to carry their TV/MicroTivo/Laptop back-packs with them for each of the 6 required challanges. It will be interesting to see the journal entries from each of the FORTer's point of view. It will be the most acurate account of any reality tv show thus far. Join us each week in the megawinnie for the trip of a lifetime! Who could resist? So grab your TV and your laptop and join us at FansOfRealityTv.com.

-------------------------------
    NOTE: This is not an actual show, but who knows!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Feifer! Sounds great! Sign me up!

Wayner, we can do the game after we pick you up.

Spend the entire holiday season in NYC...see the Macy's parade, the tree lighting, and be in Times Square for New Year's Eve
    Libra- Christmas is NYC is beautiful. New Year's Eve in Times Square is definitely a must. Give me a call if you need a place to stay when you come!

FG- I've done a couple of yours, nap in hammock, scrapbooks of photos, and sitting in a hot tub while it's snowing.

i want to go to europe for a long stay.... maybe a year or so. long enough to not always feel like a visitor, you know?

i'd love to go to the holy lands, but i fear that in my lifetime that will never be a "safe enough" trip.

i want to have a house in colorado... nothing fancy, just a cabin... where i can escape from the hot texas summers.

kylie,
    re: the honeymoon in disney, i believe that if i ever get married again, i'll do the whole thing in disney, florida. i never wanted the big wedding with all my friends and fam, PLUS, this would be a second wedding... so, it's all about the good time.

libra,
    i got to go back to the "one that got away." i thought he was the one i was supposed to marry, so i spent alllllllll this time missing him (8 years to be exact) and compared everyone i was with after him to him (and of course they never measured up) and had a lot of other relationships that ultimately ended b/c i wasn't able to give the other person all of my heart, as it belonged to someone else. anyway... 8 years later, he's going through a divorce, i'm divorced, we picked up where we left off, claimed how we'd loved each other all along..... and then i got over him. i'm actually in the first relationship since him where i can be totally focused on the one i'm with. what a disappointment and a complete shock to me and a waste of time he had been. anyway.... i think he moved out of the country again after our second breakup. the first time we broke up, he moved to russia. this time, i believe the ticket said paris.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    i want to have a house in colorado... nothing fancy, just a cabin... where i can escape from the hot texas summers.
    Want to visit my in-laws in Estes Park, Sher? They're from Arlington, so you're practically family!

Every room has a view of the mountains in the background, and there are days when you couldn't throw a rock off the back deck without hitting an elk. And it's only 30 minutes from our house to their's; needless to say, we visit a lot.
    Attached Images Attached Images

ooohhhhhhh beautiful!

yes, i want their house. please ask them to leave the keys under the front mat.

and wayner, i have no pics of my dog with a fan. she was a cutie, eh? she has doggy ice cream on her mouth. it was her 4th bday.

WOW Wayner- BEAUTIFUL view there, and great looking house.
    Lucky.

Take the trans-Canada railway
    Look at John sucking up to the Canadian contingent.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Fogey
    Ok Feif I vote you start a fantasy reality show,, of our roadtrip!!!
    Kylie is meeting me here in AR then we are headed west to get john, Wayner,, then eventually Bill,, who in case the rest of the fort wasn't in the chat room yesterday is going to propose to me,, So,, this is going to be a great trip!! and if you want to jump in well come on!!

Yeah, and me and Wayner are the maid of honor and best man, respectively.

+ Reply to Thread