+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Quiznos critters

When I saw these ads, I immediatley thought, "Hmmm, rats/mice love Quiznos subs. I will not go to Quiznos for my meat, veggies, and cheese sandwiches."
    Who shot who in the what now?

Well, count me in as one of the people who's life was placed on hold until I came to terms with the 'haunting' creatures. They creep me out, repulsive me, and make me want to grab for the remote when they come on I have actually never had a Quizno's sub (not any around here) and now don't know if I want to Maybe after they stop playing the dead critter with scary faces commercial...
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

The subs aren't bad Star, it's just the ads! The dead rodent ones seem to air late at night for me, which screws me up, since I tend to dream of whatever I last saw on tv a lot. I am grateful I never saw the wolf boy one.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

*shudders with great discontent* I never want to try these sandwiches. I did before this ad came out. Not gonna happen now. I detest annoying ads. There is too much that bothers me in this world and I do not want to be bombarded with crap advertising in my own home. So Quizno's has lost any business I hoped to throw their way until I can erase the memory of those mangey creatures. Just Eeeww!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I enjoy Quizzno's subs and soups. The place always seems clean and the service is great. However, those creatures are gross and can't sing!

The commercials are more annoying than the Geico good news ones, and I hate the Geico ones.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    i cringe every time i hear this commercial come on- yes the rodents are disgusting- yes the singing/screaching is annoying... but that "we love you subs" just stays with you all the time- so the ad must be pretty effective (assuming the rodents dont ruin your appetite)...
    Though Quizno's Subs are pretty damn good, they are also the most expensive Subs in town> singing rodents + steep sandwhich prices = no business from the resident eskimo!

Ha. I guess I'll be the first (only?) one to say that I love these commercials. Love them! It might be because I had seen the rathergood site before these spots started airing, so I didn't have the "wtf??" factor working for me like most of you did. Also, I guess I just don't equate the spongemonkeys with the food itself. As far as chain subs go, Quiznos are pretty freaking good. I think that even if I found the commercials distasteful, it wouldn't bar me from continuing to eat there.

Plus, I've been singing "They got a pepper bar" for like 15 days straight now.

ETA: Oh yeah. WRT Subway's ads, I'd watch the singing spongemonkeys ten zillion times before watching one more Jared ad. I'm so sick of that guy that I want to poke my eyes out with assorted fireplace tools.

"They got a pepper bar!"

You said it all, Amanda
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

on vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG
    Ha. I guess I'll be the first (only?) one to say that I love these commercials. Love them! It might be because I had seen the rathergood site before these spots started airing, so I didn't have the "wtf??" factor working for me like most of you did. Also, I guess I just don't equate the spongemonkeys with the food itself. As far as chain subs go, Quiznos are pretty freaking good. I think that even if I found the commercials distasteful, it wouldn't bar me from continuing to eat there.

Plus, I've been singing "They got a pepper bar" for like 15 days straight now.

ETA: Oh yeah. WRT Subway's ads, I'd watch the singing spongemonkeys ten zillion times before watching one more Jared ad. I'm so sick of that guy that I want to poke my eyes out with assorted fireplace tools.

"They got a pepper bar!"
    We love quizno subs, they are a dollar off...When you bring in a coupon, for things to eat or oil changes or pony rides or hair plugs...Any coupon works, beware of paper cuts...

My son loves that commercial. I have to admit I laugh everytime it's on. But sadly, no quiznos near me.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast