+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Mariah Carey Interview

The Mariah Carey Interview

In case you missed it, I'll give you an overview.

Now bear in mind that I didn't watch it either but I can guess it went something like this:

"I'm pretty. I'm thin. I'm talented. I'm worth more money than most countries. All this fame, beauty, luxury, wealth, and talent is just too much to hande. PITY ME AMERICA !"

I hate celebs who throw pity parties like this. You know why the average hard working slob doesn't have break downs and check himself into rehab clinics? Because he'd starve to death and lose his house and family!

There is not one single celebrity you should feel sorry for...PERIOD! (ok maybe Chris Reeve, but he isn't asking for pity)

I am so sick of self-absorbed celebrities! Aaaarrggghhh !

Ok I feel better now

I know you want to rant...But really, if you didn't watch the interview, then you've already done your part. No need to put foolish words in the mouths of these people, they have enough of their own.

Hey I actually DID just watch the Whitney Houston interview. What I heard over the course of 30 minutes was "Hey America! I'm a nutcase!" LOL

I actually feel sorry for her.

Someone said today that in a decadent society, the most decadent people will get the most attention. Pretty interesting thought.

Sleeping with George W
    I can't be bothered with these people. I'm too busy trying to figure out if Aaron and Helene will really get married and wondering how I'm going to lure Handy Andy into my house to help with some, um, carpentry.

Eden you are my new role model for setting priorities!

Thanks for the perspective

I never really liked Mariah Carey and her"yodelling" singing style so I have no interest in anything she has to say.

Same goes for Whitney Houston.
    Both she and her husband seem to be monumental f@#k-ups.

The only time these stars ever want to give a "no holds barred" or "soul baring" interview is when they have a new project to plug.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I don't feel sorry for either of them. She's crying about Eminem running around telling everyone her business. I don't feel sorry for her. If you are ashamed of what you did, shouldn't have done it.

I did watch the Whitney interview. Poor Diane Sawyer, I was with her, I DID think Whitney was going to kick her ass. She is really unbalanced, that Whitney. Her poor, poor daughter.

It's sad really, because she is talented.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

The only thing that bugs me is that singers (and other celebrities) seem to enjoy doing what they're doing for money, but not the fame that comes with it. They don't seem to "get" that it's a package deal.

And those that DO realize it's a package deal, and decide it's not worth it, are hounded by the media anyway. Once you're in, you're in for life...Like the mafia, I guess.

So, take note, anyone who wants to become rich with a camera aimed at you.

I agree Miss F, I feel sorry for Whitney and Bobby's daughter and for Mariah's too.

Mariah underwent a total skank makeover a couple of years ago.
    You never saw her without a boob or butt cheek about to fall out of her outfit.
    Her poor kid must have been embarassed.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Mariah has a kid? Whoa!

Ugh, Mariah. Did you see Ed the Sock on MuchMusic count how many times she touched herself in one of her videos during Fromage 2001? Pretty funny - he skewered her.

I saw her in an interview and she was LAYING DOWN ON A COUCH WRAPPED IN SOME SARAN WRAP MATERIAL. Geez, sit up properly and throw on a housecoat. Tramp.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast