+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Mariah Carey Interview

As much as I hate to defend her, I'd take a Mariah over Whitney. Yes, Mariah is a wee bit of an airhead, but her 'craziness' stems from insecurity,, not arrogance, like Whitney.

And I can understand that a bit more and sympathize.

Plus, I think she has an amazing, AMAZING voice.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

miss f, did you watch the interview, too? i do not believe she is an airhead at all after seeing her interview. i think we perceive her that way b/c of the way she dresses and her media hype. she seemed VERY very bright in the interview. i was astonished b/c my opinions of her had formerly been formed from media bs.

she does have a truly amazing voice.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Good to hear your comments on watching the interviews, Sher. I've always thought of Mariah as an attractive, talented young woman that "yodels" (thanks for the perfect description Fluff!) a little too much for my tastes, and has really, really bad fashion sense that makes her come off a little too trampy.

I used to like Whitney Houston. But since she married Bobby Brown I think she has gone down the tubes. Whether or not she had drug problems and such before he came along I don't know, but she's really hurting her career, her life, and her child with the way that she's living. And that she's so arrogant about it causes me to have no sympathy for her at all.

Originally posted by Miss Filangi

Ugh, Mariah. Did you see Ed the Sock on MuchMusic count how many times she touched herself in one of her videos during Fromage 2001? Pretty funny - he skewered her.
    I did Miss F.
    I love Ed the Sock.
    He has my favourite Britney quote ever.
    He was commenting on her claims of being a virgin and said "she's seen more shaft than an elevator"
    "That's Numberwang!"

I also saw the Whitney interview and thought she came off as a nut. What was with her comment about making too much money for crack. She's done crack. I bet she's done alot more than what she said. And good ol Bobby Brown. It was funny that he was arrested the morning of the interview with pot in his car. And, you know, he only smokes a joint every couple of days, because he is so high strung. Whatever excuses he needs to give himself....and Whitney thought it was funny. She needs to get her act together.

syd. whitney was a freakin' mess. saying she doesn't do crack b/c it's a cheap drug. give ma a freakin' break!! nutter. (thanks for the word, fluff!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123