+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Mariah Carey Interview

She has a daughter.
    I didn't know until I saw an interview with her on an Oprah rerun they showed a few months back.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Wow. Poor kid. I did not know what? Is she adopted?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

hmmm, I was trying to look for some details just so I could check my facts and I can't find any mention of a child.

There was definitely a kid sitting in the audience and Oprah said she was Mariahs daughter.
    How strange.
    Perhaps she doesn't have one afterall, which would be a blessing imo
    "That's Numberwang!"

From an interview with Mariah Carey in People (regarding her marriage to Tommy Mottola that broke up in '98):

As for some youngsters of her own, Carey says she and Mottola are agreed: “Eventually, but not soon.”

So, it appears she doesn't have any kids. Thank goodness!

How peculiar.
    Oprah defintely said that the child in the audience was Mariah's that's the one part of the show I was actually listening to.

Oh well, thank goodness she doesn't have any the skanky nut job.
    "That's Numberwang!"

JR.
    Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    ...Did you see Ed the Sock on MuchMusic count how many times she touched herself in one of her videos during Fromage 2001?
    Um, do you happen to know where I can get a copy of this video?

Sleeping with George W
    I am vaguely remembering some story about Mariah maybe adopting her sister's child? I think her sister may have had AIDS?

I'll check on this.

Actually JR it was that cheesy-ass Dreamlover video. She kept touching her breasts like, 10 times.

Ed kept saying, "Yes Mariah, we know you paid a lot for them, but they ain't goin anywhere"
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

okay, not that mariah needs me to defend her, but i actually watched the mariah interview.... and was pleasantly surprised. she was bright, she was articulate. she didn't whine or ask for anyone's pity. she didn't claim to have a meltdown... she just seemed human. i think she has a beautiful voice, though i didn't like her last cd as i think she sounded insecure and didn't sing with tone or emotion. i LOVE the new single, "through the rain" and i listened to the entire new cd several times today on netscape music. other than the def leppard remake (yeah, you heard me), i think it's fantastic. in the interview she never mentioned her money, her beauty, how hard life was or how stressed out she was. she said, "i put a lot of pressure on myself to succeed. i needed some sleep." sounds reasonable. i like her.

now WHITNEY houston is a different story altogether. i watched her interview and she came off as a bitchy, self involved ego maniac. she is an addict that claims that she has "bad habits." she is emaciated and yet claims that she has always been very thin. yeah, well.... there is a definite difference between being thin and withering away. she was brash and arrogant and claimed to be the best in the world. i had no particular feelings about whitney one way or the other, yet after watching her interview i wouldn't support her music or watch her ever again.

Princess
    I always thought Mariah Carey seemed like a nice person, so I'm happy to read your post Sher!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast