+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Angel Kisses

FORT Fogey

Angel Kisses

I try everyday to find things I call "Angel Kisses" they are little things that happen that make the day better. Not huge things like winning the lottery... but small just nice things..

I do it to remind myself not to gripe and complain so much..and no I have my daughter doing it too so she will be positive..

Look fo ryours every day and post them..

Here are a couple of examples..

I found the fort..

I got a front row parking spot yesterday in the rain at Wal-mart..and I had to do big grocery shopping

One of my favs is my brother in law when he said..

Today I came home it is Friday,, I opened the mail box,, no bills,,my paycheck was there.. and my NRA magazing and my Rush Limbaugh news letter,, wow what an Angel kiss..

k
    now you go!!

It took me 5 minutes in mailboxes etc. to mail off all my Christmas gifts.

My son said,"Mommy, I am just glad to be here with you." today.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

FORT Fogey
    Awww now see,, that is a perfect example of an
    'Angel Kiss' don't you think??

That second one is so sweet, Feif!!!!!

My daughter told my wife and I, "I think Daddy is really nice." She told me this after I held her in place while she screamed uncontrollably as she received her 5-year immunization shots. That really made me feel so much better.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Aww.. that is sweet.

I love waking up an hour before you have to get up.

Also when I'm sad or feeling sick and my cat comes up and curls up on my lap.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

One day while I was getting tires put on the car I was waiting outside walking back and forth.
    The car used to be my dads (he died 8 years ago 12-02). ANYWAY...
    I'm walking around in the same spot, pacing back and forth, feeling sad about my dad and I look down to see a penny... I had been looking down the entire time kind of kicking the dirt... I pick the penny up and it was a 1938 penny... the year my dad was born
    It made me smile.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    This afternoon I called someone in another department and she answered the phone by saying "Do know that this is the first time all day that my phone rang and I was happy about who's name popped up on caller-id?" That just made my afternoon. Of course I said "Well, then I must be using someone else's phone.

But the Angel Kiss I get every day is when I get home and my son comes wobbling out from where ever he is to greet me with a big smile, and claws at me to pick him up. That's the best.

These are all so sweet, guys!

My BF Josh and I are both at school, and when we can't see each other because of class, HW, etc, he always sends me sweet emails, just to say he loves me. I love that.

Also, when my sister (she's 15) calls me to leave messages on my voice mail. We've been close most of our lives, and I miss her when I'm out of the house. Today she left a message that said: "Hey sis, I don't have anything to ask or tell you about, but I just wanted to tell you I love you."

Sleeping with George W
    Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    I love waking up an hour before you have to get up
    Another take on that is waking up early on a Saturday and then realizing you don't have to get up, then going blisfully back to sleep. That's a kiss from an angel!

My little princess loves to wave & moo at cows while we're driving. When I hear a little "hi cow" from the back seat...that's an angel kiss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast