+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Showers or Baths???

Yeah. I'd bath every day if I could, but it's not the best environment to clean your hair and stuff.

Mostly showers for me, but I will usually have a bath after a stressful day.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Who are you people with time to take baths?????

(Like Malibu Pam, my shower water must be hot enough to raise 2nd degree burn blisters).
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    I shower to get clean, take baths to relax, or...whatever.
    Um, Depends on if I have company Otherwise, I'm not big on them.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Showers mostly. My tub isn't big enough to really enjoy a hot bath. That and my child won't leave me alone as the only tub in the house is in "her" bathroom.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Bath

I'm a shower girl since I like showers better and usually don't have the time to take a bath. But occasionally there are times I give myself a "At Home Spa Treatment" where I would lock myself in the bathroom, soak in bubbles, while listening to my fav. cd or reading my fav. book while eating a caramel/carmel(I like the name carmel better)crunch bar or a kit kat.

FORT Fogey
    I have 5 or 6 aromotherapy candles that I light and I just go and soak with a good book in a bubble bath.

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    (Like Malibu Pam, my shower water must be hot enough to raise 2nd degree burn blisters).
    Add me to that list. Even after running around and getting all sweaty, I still take scorching hot showers.

baths are like floating around in your own filth...ugh..lolx...so yeah shower'z ONLY definitely..

super hot showers and super hot baths. Love them both, showers in the am, baths at night to relax. What I really truly love is a super hot sauna followed by a dip in the pool or lake. mmmmmmm that is wonderful.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Shower. No bathtubs around.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast