+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: French Author Claims 9-11 a Hoax

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Gore's a power-hungry nutjob, but no way would he orchestrate something so horrible. That's absolutely ridiculous.
    Yeah, geez, lay off Al Gore. I mean, if it wasn't for him inventing the internet we wouldn't have the FORT!!!

FORT Fogey
    I don't think his problem stems from being French,, definately not a nationality issue,, more like a ' head up his $#&&* issue..
    But, he is also getting what he wants,, publicity.. everyone should ignore him and act like he doesn't exist,, refuse any sort of response at all... he wants attention negative or postive..

But, he is also getting what he wants,, publicity.. everyone should ignore him and act like he doesn't exist,, refuse any sort of response at all... he wants attention negative or postive..
    Or we could have Kylie tell Ken about him, and Ken could look the other way while a band of NYC firefighters beat the stuffing out of him.

Okay, so Ghandi isn't my role model.

I just wanted to be careful since I've seen this article before and the backlash seems to be that all French feel this way.

I just hate generalizations. It's like assuming that all middle-eastern people rejoiced in 9-11, and sadly, all too many people assume that.

(Though admittedly, no one I've seen here)
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Originally posted by Wayner
    Okay, so Ghandi isn't my role model.
    I thought you wrote "Ghandia" at first. I was picturing you working your diva thang for the camera, which, of course, led to me puking all over the place.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I agree with Firegirl , it's all a cheap publicity stunt

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, geez, lay off Al Gore. I mean, if it wasn't for him inventing the internet we wouldn't have the FORT!!!

Ok,, I love that... Sorry ,, I am just NOT a Gore fan.. he wouldn't have brain cell #1 to figure out how to mastermind anything!!1
    Good one Wayner.... we do owe him our gratitude,,,!

Some people believe that there's no such thing as "bad publicity". Those people are wrong.

Sometimes these guys are in such a hurry to get their black helicopter, deep hidden conspiracy, yadda yadda theory out that they forget to include any logic in it.

Such as, what does the US Military have to gain by waging war in Afghanistan again? I guess I didn't realize it was such a strategically vital country...
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Such as, what does the US Military have to gain by waging war in Afghanistan again? I guess I didn't realize it was such a strategically vital country...
    Are you kidding Bill? Clearly, the US Military is after the unlimited supply of rocks and stones!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast