+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else have touch of Spring Fever?

Here it finally got warm the last two days. I played hockey yesterday and hopefully will be able to plan some more games over the next few weeks. California better not rain when I am down there at the end of March.

had a couple nice spring like days here and then yesterday it was cold and windy and winter again.
    I think I am ready for spring. Or at least ready for something different. I'm tired of winter.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Yesterday was almost 70, sunny all day...same today but a bit cooler. I've got a bad case of spring fever here....I love gardening and can't wait til it gets warm enough to go play in my yard!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Waywyrd! Worked in my yard ALL day yesterday getting stuff cleaned up and some areas dug up for some new things we're going to be adding. (awww, my aching back! ) It's been a sunny 60-70 degrees the past 3 days here in the Lone Star State and I'm ready. I really get sick of the dead grass, the dead trees. I'm ready to start playing outside!

FORT Fogey
    we've had a lot of snow this past week, but it's been kinda funny, cause it would get cold and snow, then it would get really nice and warm the next day.... not enough to melt the massive amounts of snow, but I still like it

on vacation
    Where I live, Wisconsin can be known for having pretty dismal winters. The past couple of years we've actually had some mild temps and not a lot of snow, but this winter made up for it. While not having a lot of days with frigid weather, we got more than our share of snow and are set for 3-6 inches tonight again. I'm going to Florida in mid March for 2 weeks and that's when we'll probably have warm weather here.

I'm not a winter person anyhow but just seeing the sun out is sooooo nice. And I want spring here for that having-the-windows-open-while-you-majorly-clean-your-house time too.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

Well, aside from the 10 inches of snow we got on the Cape this past tuesday, I'd say we're almost there

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    omg Canada SO! wants to kick your butt right now!

This past week parts of the country have been buried under snow. The east coast got more than a metre (3ft) and where I am in central Ontario we got 40cm (1.25ft) over night.
    We don't have Spring fever yet but I think I can safely say we are in the midst of Cabin Fever!

Not this part of Canada, baby...almost all our snow has melted and the sun is shinin' in this crazy city (and Dux, only you and a couple of others are going to get that lyrical reference...remember Trooper?)

Bring on the spring!
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

remember it AJ? I have it on vinyl

When I saw that stupid Groundhog bolt after having seen his shadow I was ready to call my FIL to set a conabear trap for the sucker
    I'm SO sick of winter right now I can't even begin to tell you. On the happy side of things the -35C temps of January have made way for average -5C temps these past 2 weeks. Thank goodness! The sun is shining today and the neighbours are shoveling out their driveways, the kids will be out in force this afternoon I bet.
    I'm way past ready for spring, unfortunately I know that the beginning signs are still a month away But we're here for a good time, not a long time, so have a good time 'cause the sun can't shine everyday LOL
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Heck yes. Last week we actually got into the 40's which is normal for this time of year, but this year it has been mostly below that. A couple of weeks ago it was -2 (farenheit) when I went to work. I wore sandals to church today to protest the cold.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast