+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: If I could turn back time..

Good catch Bill! Don't you just love the fort? It gives us all a chance to take our time with witty comebacks.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Yes. I have. (Who's Helen?)

Ok I've sat on this one and thought about it all day and I can narrow it down to a couple of really good days in my life that I'd totally love to relive....

The first one was sort of a silly day but it made me feel really good...my friend Craig and I took off after work one night and drove to Daytona Beach just for the hell of it and because I'd never been before. We drove out onto the beach and sat and talked and walked along in the moonlight, went up to the boardwalk and played the cheesy carnival games and rode the even cheesier rides, then shot 2 rolls of film just goofing off all over the place. It was the first night of the beginning of a very special friendship.

My second one was the last day of my vacation to visit an old friend in West Virginia. Once again, nothing really special, but we had one of those talks of a lifetime as we walked around his neighborhood. It was interesting all the things that hadn't been said in a 15 year friendship that came out that day...it'll be forever etched in my heart and mind.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345