+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If I could turn back time..

It wouldn't matter which specific date I chose, just as long as I went back early enough to talk to that floral-velour-shirt-and-too-tight-pants-wearing, giant-plastic-bar-glasses, scared-to-death, intimidated-by-everyone, hiding-behind-his-books, what-if-she-says-no f*cking idiot I used to be and tell him to stop being afraid, stop worrying about what people will think, and just talk to Audrey/Sallee/Kristie/Elisabeth/Deevy/Malinda like she was a human being. God, what a dork I was.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    you sure that wasn't me you were talking about?

yeah be great to go back and had a nice little chat, huh?

FORT Fogey
    I would go back to this one day when I was in Hawaii,, everything in the world felt perfect.. the weather, the food, the smells, sounds,, I was with my daughter and my husband she started walking there.. it seemed heavenly,, and I remember thinking to myself,, I will etch the moment in my heart and go back to it....

Then again.. I guess I would also go back to the time/s when I felt that nagging feeling that something wasn't right w/my ex,, I would examine those feelings , confront them instead of believing the sad excuses...

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Wow, this is a wonderful thread! Folks are opening up with some very touching memories! Thanks for sharing them!

Originally posted by John: Bill, I think you mean you want to go back to the day of your wedding, but not actually revisit the wedding *ceremony*
    Or, to translated into Paulie-speak: Bow-chicka-bow-bow.

Paulie-speak is so effecient.

Who would want to go through a wedding ceremony in the first place? I got married at city hall in jeans and we had chicken for dinner at a fast food restaraunt. Then we had sex like any other night.

I had a blast at my wedding cermony and reception. Half of Poland showed up, we partied like crazy, moved part of the party to the Denny's down the street when we got kicked out of the reception hall and continued the following day. Part of the reason I would like to relieve it was it was the first and only time almost everyone I liked and loved was in one room at one time. (but I could have done without the big white dress, for some reason I couldn't wear my usual red or black)
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Originally posted by Wayner
    Or, to translated into Paulie-speak: Bow-chicka-bow-bow. Paulie-speak is so effecient.
    No, I think Bill meant that he would choose not to show up at the wedding at all....If he were re-visiting that day. If ya catch my drift.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I would go back to when I was seventeen and was offered a chance to move to Vancouver. Then I wouldn't have shown up at either my first or second weddings.

However if I were to go back and relive something it would be the birth of my twins and the period right after.

Or maybe the time I scored row 3 seats at a Bruce springsteen concert...

Originally posted by MenInUniform

The day in my life I'd change if I could, I would have waited until I found a man that truly loved me.

dar
    So true, dar, so true!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Wayner
    Or, to translated into Paulie-speak: Bow-chicka-bow-bow. Paulie-speak is so effecient.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, I think Bill meant that he would choose not to show up at the wedding at all....If he were re-visiting that day. If ya catch my drift.
    Oops. It's becoming apparent that my mind's natural state is to lie in the gutter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast