+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If I could turn back time..

Bill, I think you mean you want to go back to the day of your wedding, but not actually revisit the wedding *ceremony*

You are so right about that John!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Uh. You dont want MY answer. (hint: it would read something like "never being born") Hmm, but something I would do different within the last week would be going crazier at the Oilers game! Woo! Or telling that woman behind me to shut the hell up and that no one gives a damn about her shortbread cookies.

I'd go back to 1991 & spend time with my family.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    hmmmm have to say, the day we looked at our house, wish i had waited and picked another, now the repair bills are running me out of the house.

happiest moment? first time!!!!!!!

Sleeping with George W
    Sweet day to relive is a combo day/night. It would be the day my son was born and the first night I met my husband. The absolute most magical and "right" day and night of my life.

My sad moment to relive differently would be making sure I was with my dad when he died. I should have made sure I was there, but I wasn't. I was too scared to be there. I know he forgives me, but it's something I'll always, always regret.

I would go back to November of 1988 and take back one sentence..."Maybe I shouldn't move to Illinois with you then."

It's amazing how one sentence can change a person's life. I don't know if my life would be any better right now, I just know I shouldn't have said those words.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

My saddest day that I would go back and change, would be to go back one day and stand up to the guy that made my elementary school life miserable. Teased me horribly and relentlessly about my appearance ( I was awkward as a child, always so tall and a tad chubby when I was young) from kindergarten to 4th grade.

I was a sensitive child. In a way, it toughened me up, but it destroyed my self-esteem in the process.

By a beautiful twist of fate, I saw him again recently, the first time since 4th grade. He's only about 5"6, and 270+ pounds. Even some "adult" acne. Call me a horrible person, but what goes around comes around, huh?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Anyone ever seen "Sliding Doors" (I think that's what it's called) with Gwyneth Paltrow? That movie haunts me when I think of things like this and changing something in time.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

MenInUniform
    You guys are making me cry....

The day I'd relive...that's a hard one because there aren't many I would relive. I think, hmmmm, it would have to be May/June 1996 when I learned to smile because I was finally truly happy for the 1st time in my life. It literally hurt my face and I couldn't stop smiling for a couple months.

The day in my life I'd change if I could, I would have waited until I found a man that truly loved me.

dar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast