+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations everyone!!!

Congratulations everyone!!!

We have our first 1000 posts.

wow! already at 1000 posts? how long has this board been up and running?

:boredball and by the quick 1000, i would venture to say that you are all as bored as i am at work:boredball

We went live on Monday Sid

We were posting before the board went live though but we've managed over 500 posts in a day and a half.
    "That's Numberwang!"

well, as long as you realize that is a TON of posts in a 24 hour period, then ok.

Yeah, that won't happen every day, but it's nice to reach that landmark so quickly.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    Congrats to everyone, especially fluff, who has been posting like a madwoman!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG, i look at your avatar and have this insatiable urge to say, "okee dokee!"

Fluff's fingers are badly chafed by now, which should provide her a convenient break to go buy a new keyboard to replace the melted husk in front of her.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

LG.
    Originally posted by shersidhe
    LG, i look at your avatar and have this insatiable urge to say, "okee dokee!"
    Thanks and welcome, Sher! I keep saying over and over in my head "ohh shmear shmear bork bork bork chicken!" The Swedish Chef was my alltime favorite muppet, which other people find somewhat odd. Love the Chef!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    "ohh shmear shmear bork bork bork chicken!" The Swedish Chef was my alltime favorite muppet, which other people find somewhat odd. Love the Chef!
    just for you, LG:
    loorkeenggurl!
    my best freeend gues eruoond seyeeng bork bork bork und LOFES zee svedeesh cheff zee best ooff ell zee mooppets. i leeke-a beeker ("mee mee mee mee mee"). boot my fefe-a is zee blunde-a streengy heured mooppet, juneece-a, vhu pleys in ilectreec meyhem!

in other words:
    one of my best friends goes around saying this!!!! the swedish chef is her fave as well. i dig janice myself... i could always relate to her and her need to be around musicians. (my inner groupie is revealed at last!)
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast