+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Indulge Me

Bravo, you sound like me. Give me some Diet Coke, or Molson if it's Saturday night and a hockey game, and if the computer is nearby it's even better.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    tools,

i got to have good tools. everything else is ok. but the tools have to take the beating i give them

Joeguy, tools are my husbands indulgance. Snap on all the way!
    When the insurance people were asking about what we had of value, I showed them my diamond ring, then my husband got out the pictures of his tools! Yep a huge chunk of our homeowners insurance is for his tools
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar

How Do You Spoil Yourself?

I have a bad shopping habit. I spoil myself with my designer label clothes and such when I should buy furniture, sheets and that sort of thing. I think I am compulsive!

But, anyway -- I spoil myself with clothes!

I love Earl Jeans and Lucky Brand Dungarees! And also Custo Barcelona Tops! YAY!

How do you all spoil yourself?

I was just thinking of this as a post subject on my way to work this morning!! That, and I was thinking I may need to indulge this weekend.

Living the short time that I did in Florida, I got addicted to pedicures. When your feets feel good, seems like the rest of you does too!

I also get massages on a pretty regular basis. In addition, I have a couple of favorite wines that I look at every time I go to the wine store but rarely buy.

FORT Fogey
    we should combine this with an older thread we have calle indulge me, it is similar and has a lot f funny stuff!

lol_its_fun
    S-L-E-E-P-I-N-G!

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Shopping

You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

FORT Fogey
    I blow wads on a hair cut. The attention to detail, the massage and the several kinds of tea I'm offered (to name but a few pros) are so worth it.

[Cue Right Said Fred "I'm Too Sexy."]

shopping!!!
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast