+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 572 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108508 ... LastLast

Thread: The Oasis - A spot for FORT parents

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    Um... I can babysit. Next time you're feeling one of those "Calgon, take me away.." moments, call The Jewels. I'm the best tickler in the world!
    **SNAP, SNAP** Cabana Boy, quick over here STAT! Get this beautiful woman a bottle wine, best in the house. Chocolate covered strawberries. Looks like she needs more sunscreen on her back. Are you getting all of this? Now MOVE!"

Got to take advantage of an offer like that fast.
    I support the right to arm bears.

Awww, I love those little tushy ruffle stockings. My son just won't cooperate when I try to put them on, though.

Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    Awww, I love those little tushy ruffle stockings. My son just won't cooperate when I try to put them on, though.

Much to the relief of his daddy, no doubt...
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    he he
    The big guy upstairs must have know the torture I would have put a little girl through and that's probably why he gave me a boy. It still takes me about 20 minutes to get him ready even though he is a *guy*. I have to make sure every hair is in place and a speck of dirt under his fingernails makes me insane. When he was smaller I used to chase him around the yard with a wash cloth. It drives Mr. VJ nuts.

If I'd had a girl, I never would've left her alone.
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

I think I could have been a good mom to either boy or girl, but my husband is clearly meant to be a girl's daddy. Those two have such a strong bond it just amazes me. She turned her head to find his voice when she was a day old and we were still in the hospital.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Average Jane, I think your sig line should read:
    Let the Wild Rumps begin Running

Chompstick, that immediately made me think of my butt and hips growing (more) out of control
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Hmmm, that's not what I was thinking. I was thinking more along the lines of the cabana boy's wild rump.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeJay
    he he
    I have to make sure every hair is in place and a speck of dirt under his fingernails makes me insane. When he was smaller I used to chase him around the yard with a wash cloth. It drives Mr. VJ nuts.
    Just wait until your little guy wants to have a "hairstyle" and wear cologne and says "I need some privacy".

FORT Newbie
    I can't tell you because you won't believe me!
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Just wait until your little guy wants to have a "hairstyle" and wear cologne and says "I need some privacy".
    That day is HERE!!

My oldest won't leave the house with out hairgel....I struggle everyday to get them to BRUSH THEIR TEETH!!! tho, and he has just started to need privacy. He shuts the door to get dressed and go to the bathroom.

As far as when do they stop showing you boogers? I'll let you know!!!

And I'd share the cabana boy if someone would cook dinner everynight...the most HATED part of my day.

+ Reply to Thread