+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 572 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158558 ... LastLast

Thread: The Oasis - A spot for FORT parents

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Does anyone else agree that drive-thrus (banks, restaurants, cleaners, liquor stores ...) should be reserved for parents with kids in car seats?
    I support the right to arm bears.

OK, everyone's all on about the adorable little baby. And yeah. Cute, cute, cute. But I'll say it: Stargazer, you look great, too.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

My kids are still in the lobster fan club at age 12 and 9, there is something spell binding about watching them. when they were little the bribe was being good for the penny pony ride at the front of the store.

cute baby pic!
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

What a sweet pic!
    Definately not helping my case of wanting another one!!

Yes I agree drive thrus should be for people with kids in carseats!
    ---------------------
    opps....

Thanks guys. Everytime I look at that picture, I want another one.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    Thanks guys. Everytime I look at that picture, I want another one.
    That is a beautiful pic SG! And yes I do miss those newborn days! I'd love to have a little girl too, but it just ain't gonna happen.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

For a minute there, I saw the av & then the baby picture, and thought that Lucy was April Fooling us with a surprise visit from the stork :rolleyes then I realized I was April fooled again. Nice one, guys

Sweet pic anyway, SG - I remember sleeping with my babies laying on top of me, but I believe the picture that my husband took of me doing that featured my mouth lolling open and drooling and a boob hanging out of my nursing bra
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I'm trying to get the golden rule across to my three year old. He thinks it's the height of comedy to call everyone a "poopoo-head." But if anyone returns the compliment, he gets so hurt the tears well up in his little eyes and he cries "I not a poopoo-head, I a GOOD BOY!" I can't seem to explain to him that Daddy and his brothers are good boys too, and not poopoo-heads. He just laughs and says "Mama a poopoo-head! Ha ha ha!"
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

What's with all the poop talk? My daughter is always talking poop all of a sudden, like "Mommy, you're eating a horse poop sandwich."

I know what you mean, Spegs, my daughter will flat out say "it's not nice to take (her cousin's) toy away" at the same time that she does it. And of course she sulks and pouts if he takes it from her.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

LMFAO

I am so sorry but that is just frikkin hilarious to read - not to live, I know but to read that is just too much!
    next time ask him what a poopoo-head is - he'll either make something up or be stumped. Then tell him directly that when he says that you aren't going to be listening to him.. the less response he gets, the better. It's just no fun without an audience.

Good thing he's not at my house I would have laughed myself silly!! sorry spegs I'm in a 'mood' today. (it's only funny to strangers)
    Last edited by Duxxy; 04-01-2004 at 02:17 PM.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread