+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Oasis - A spot for FORT parents

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2106811;
    Unk, didn't the tooth fairy realize they were plastic?
    I don't even remember it. I know he never got money for it. I probably just thought he feel asleep playing with his fake teeth and they ended up under the pillow. He fessed up to trying to con the tooth fairy.

Ain't no fooling Unk!

We are takng the kids to Legoland this weekend! The kids are super excited. We keep our theme park trips to a minimum so this is a big to do. Should be fun.

apple, have you been before? We went there back in December while in California. It was alot of fun and the kids loved it!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2106937;
    apple, have you been before? We went there back in December while in California. It was alot of fun and the kids loved it!

It's our first visit. We were supposed to go over the summer but had to cancel to due the house issues. It's a long weekend for the schools here so thought we would sneak in a visit to the grandparents and do the Legoland thing. The kids have been counting down the days. It's "Brick or Treat" weekend there so they have a spooky twist on things. It should be fun.

"Brick or Treat" sounds fun! I'm sure you'll all have a blast. Since we were there just before Christmas, there was a huge Christmas tree made out of Legos, of course. Santa was there with elves handing out special Christmas Legos. My kids loved the area with the knights and jousting. I let them shop in the store there. My son chose spongy soft swords and shields and my daughter naturally chose a princess crown and wand. We also sat for over an hour in a little house with building tables and millions of Legos while they made castles and played. Ok, I'm rambling. Have a good time.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Is this Legoland the same thing that is a permanent fixture at Mall of America?

Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet;2109021;
    Is this Legoland the same thing that is a permanent fixture at Mall of America?
    It's a theme park in Carlsbad...near San Diego, CA. Rides and Legos and such.

Here is the link:

http://www.legoland.com/park/whatsnew.htm

Thanks for the link, applesauce. It's not at all what I was thinking it was. That looks as though it would be a ton of fun. Too bad they have age restrictions on some of that stuff.

Here's what SV was talking about.

http://www.igougo.com/travelcontent/...viewID=1306070

That looks like fun too! My pocketbook would especially like the "FREE" part.

+ Reply to Thread