+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 572 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: The Oasis - A spot for FORT parents

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    I could really use a jaunt in the oasis right now, but who has time? Been working on the pink construction paper mouse valentines for 2 days now. Tomorrow its the cookies.

ineed..this one's for you... and don't forget

Veejay, I have one also, a 3yr old boy. If I may ask, do you plan on having more? We're really struggling with this issue right now, and leaning towards just one for very serious reasons. I really need to bond with other moms of one.
    I support the right to arm bears.

FORT Newbie
    I can't tell you because you won't believe me!

HELLO!!! Thank you for the invitation :)

Quote Originally Posted by realitycrazmom
    Welcome to The Oasis, fellow FORT moms!

(Cue hula music with seagull and ocean sounds in background)

Here you will find support and friendship in the challenges of being a mom today. No matter if your kids are grown or small and you either stay at home or work, everyone is welcome!

Stop in for a short rest, tissues and drinks will be on-hand for those last-minute meltdowns. And in dire emergencies, a nicely tanned cabana boy will give you a total body massage--on the house!
    I'm all over the cabana boy....I've always said that ask any woman what she really wants and its a gorgeous naked man cleaning her house!!!!

I'm a single mom of two boys, aged 9 and 7 living in the WAY pacific northwest and also own my own business. I somehow got sucked into the Bachelorette and have really enjoyed posting with others. I'm spending a little TOO much time at the FORT, but have enjoyed the observations with others.

Thanks for inviting me to the Oasis....I'll have a scratch margarita, umbrella and a bottle of Hawaiian Tropic....oh Cabana boy????

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Came to claim my massage now. Thanks for the hug Chomp and RCM! My son got in trouble at school today and I had "the call". Needless to say, I had to be the tough mom after school today! Gestapo lock down! But,when I look at their angelic faces and little freckles and chubby cheeks, secretly I'm thinking "how can I not look like I have "sucker" written on my forehead"?

Can also relate to the valentine thing..."make the Valentine look like a mouth and seal it shut with a heart kiss" is what I told my 3 year old daughter. (I must have this thing about shutting people's mouths. I have my alarm set for 5AM in the morning to prepare the fruit and veggie tray for school. :

I feel better already at the Oasis.

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Aloha cantgetenough! Paulie is around here somewhere. (Probably stuffing his face with cookies.)
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Came to claim my massage now. Thanks for the hug Chomp and RCM! My son got in trouble at school today and I had "the call". Needless to say, I had to be the tough mom after school today! Gestapo lock down! But,when I look at their angelic faces and little freckles and chubby cheeks, secretly I'm thinking "how can I not look like I have "sucker" written on my forehead"?

I feel better already at the Oasis.
    I know what you mean my dear. The last time Little RCM-man got a time-out in preschool I told him that he's going to have to tell his daddy what happened, not me. This was the following dialogue:

RCM-man: I'm not going to tell..him.. ANYTHING!
    RCM: Well, daddy is going to ask you how your day at school went and if you were good or naughty. Are you planning on lying to your daddy?
    RCM-man: pause....pause.... I'm just not going to take any questions!

Too clever and smart, man!

RCM!

That's gonna be one tiiirrreed cabana boy, running back and forth to all us mommas with our cocktails and giving us massages and whatnot

I think Paulie may have to step in and give him some relief.

And I need a long massage...my back is killing me and my ass is freezing from sitting on an ice-cold gym floor while Princess No. 1 was in gymnastics...
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    RCM, sounds like the lil guy is training to be a lawyer!
    I support the right to arm bears.

Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    RCM, sounds like the lil guy is training to be a lawyer!
    Or a politician.

Averagejane, what on earth is that in your avatar? I can't look!

Thanks for setting this up RCM! Where do I sign in? Forget that, I'll just move in. I'll take that tropical hut over...there. Cabana boy? *snaps fingers* My bags!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    I regret to inform you that the regular cabana boy is unavailable.
    The irregular cabana boy will do nicely thank you. (btw Paulie, I haven't told you yet this year that I thought you were hot forgive me for waiting so long)

(I like coconut oil for my massage please and freshly squeezed pineapple juice)
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread