How Many Dogs Does It Take to Change A Light Bulb?
1. Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is
young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying
about a stupid burned out bulb?
2. Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any
wiring that's not up to code.
3. Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid
4. Rottweiler: Make me.
5. Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky
toys in the dark.
6. Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change
the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please,
7. German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've
led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and
make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take
advantage of the situation.
8. Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while
I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.
9. Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but
I don't see a light bulb?
10. Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on
the carpet in the dark.
11. Chihuahua : Yo quiero Taco Bulb.
12. Pointer: I see it, there it is, there it is,
right there ...
13. Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?
14. Australian Shepherd: First, I'll put all the
light bulbs in a little circle ..
15. Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear
and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails
will be dry.
The Cat's Answer: "Dogs do not change light bulbs.
People change light bulbs. So, the real question is: How long will it be
before I can expect some light, some dinner, and a massage?"