+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: As promised

LG.
    Cute kids everyone. Paulie, love the pic and glad to see I've got such a good-looking future son in law in Brendan.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Oh, I'm sure mini-LG won't be disappointed. Check out that little sideways dimple on Brendan's left cheek. Doesn't that just scream out "Ladies' Man"?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yes! If only I were 28-30 years younger
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    I am a sucker for dimples..lol

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Paulie - adorable !!!, but I'd be concerned with the gleam in your daughters eye that says Hah I've got Dad wrapped around my finger....

Feif - Beautiful girls ! They have a little mischevious look too. You have you hands full.

Firegirl- Firebabe does look like an old soul that knows everything.
    My daughter was the same. Expect to be getting lectures FROM her , instead of giving them too her. She also looks like a model!

Eny,
    Just one girl and a boy who needed a haircut at the time. Hehe! They are definately a handful! Great kids though!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

FORT Fogey
    Eny,, thats funny because she is very thoughtful about things.. concerned and tenderhearted.. and people ask me all the time if they can put her in things.. but I haven't let her yet.. she love to pose and stuff,, the only thing I have let her do is pose for a friends photography studio,, she uses her to experiment on.. but otherwise,, I just keep her out of the modeling world..

FG and Feifer- adorable pictures! You guys all have such cute kids.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234