+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: As promised

Firegirl, I took those last February I think. They were 2 and 4.
    In January they will be 3 and 5. Hehe! Her hair is so much longer now. She is so carefree! Thank you!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

FORT Fogey
    I am hijacking too,, here is my babe
    Attached Images Attached Images

Awww.. you all have such beautiful children.

Thanks for sharing.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Thanks, Firegirl and amna. We do get stopped frequently, FG. Yesterday at the shopping mall, a woman came up to us and said that redheads are special because they've been kissed by an angel. It was so sweet. An older woman in Boston once stopped us while crossing the street when my daughter was not quite two years old. She said (with a great Boston accent that still makes me smile): "I spend a fortune to make my hair that color, and you get it for free!"

My oldest, who just turned five, is Adeleine (we call her Addy). The middle child is Brendan, who just turned three two weeks before his sister turned five. And my youngest is Evan. He's almost eight months old.

Feif, your children are really adorable! Thanks for hijacking my thread. If you're going to post pics of those cuties, you can hijack any thread I start.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Fogey
    and one more cause I still can't seem to get two in one post from my computer files..
    Attached Images Attached Images

I love the Firebabe pictures! She looks so intelligent and worldly. Every picture I've seen of her, she looks like she's mentally weighing in on some huge issue.

She's very pretty, too, but - duh! - she's Firegirl's daughter.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

FORT Fogey
    haha,, your funny,, she is very ,, smart.. her dad is extremely intelligent ,, not in the way of relationships sadly.. but she has appeared so far to be way above her age group in school,, cracks me up she is a priss too,,,,, her name is Bailey

Not trying to be funny, but if you say so.

Bailey is beautiful, without a doubt.

firegirl, great pics, great name! Beautiful daughter!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

FG, Firebabe Bailey is so cute

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast