+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Anyone tried Proactive skin care?

Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    I was just thinking when reading about ProAcne what a hilarious name. Basically the name ProAcne is suggesting that it will surely make your skin to suffer from acne, not heal it. I am glad they have come to a decision to change the name

Sounds like a good product otherwise
    Good point. Whatever they call it, I hope it comes back to Walmart soon, because it is about half the price of ProActiv...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Dangit, I've never even BEEN to WalMart before.
    Gustav Holst was right!

I have never needed this, but know people who use it. It didn't work for two of them. One doctor says it's a scam. :phhht

AND BEWARE!!! :nono The stuff will stain ANY clothing/towels/washcloths it touches. You won't find that out unless you read the very tiny writing on the bottle. :nono

You are correct about how expensive it is. If the WalMart brand works, by all means use it.

Quote Originally Posted by PerryisTheVoice
    I have never needed this, but know people who use it. It didn't work for two of them. One doctor says it's a scam. :phhht

AND BEWARE!!! :nono The stuff will stain ANY clothing/towels/washcloths it touches. You won't find that out unless you read the very tiny writing on the bottle. :nono

You are correct about how expensive it is. If the WalMart brand works, by all means use it.
    Really? I get it on my clothes and face towels all the time and the stains wash out fine.

Scam, schmam. It works for me.

Why am I the only one here who isn't all for the WalMart brand? Although that may be because I've never set foot in a WalMart before....
    Gustav Holst was right!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin
    Really? I get it on my clothes and face towels all the time and the stains wash out fine.

Scam, schmam. It works for me.

Why am I the only one here who isn't all for the WalMart brand? Although that may be because I've never set foot in a WalMart before....
    I just find that hard to believe.....never set foot in a Wal-mart. the store that will break america! have you ever gone into a GAP store? and played the GAP game. thats where you try to walk to the back of the store and then to the front and see if you make it out before a clerk comes up and asks if they can help you.

I ended up getting the Walgreens version of ProActive for my daughter and she is pretty happy with it. I can't think of the name, but it's about $20 for the kit.

Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    I just find that hard to believe.....never set foot in a Wal-mart. the store that will break america! have you ever gone into a GAP store? and played the GAP game. thats where you try to walk to the back of the store and then to the front and see if you make it out before a clerk comes up and asks if they can help you.
    When you live in NYC, Wal-Mart doesn't exsist.

And, um, yes, I have played "The GAP Game," though not in a GAP store.
    Gustav Holst was right!

I am so sad for haejin. No Walmart? No guys in wife beater shirts? No 250 pound women in size 12 stretch pants? Nobody slapping their kids around because they are crying at 11PM? Honey, why don't you come stay a while with me? We could hang out there till you got tired of it. *15-20 minutes tops.* Aren't you a teenager? I could be your stand in Grandmother and show you the sights.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    No 250 pound women in size 12 stretch pants?
    Ewww....
    Gustav Holst was right!

Yeah, fraid so. I forgot the short top too. It's sort of an unwritten rule. The bigger the butt, the shorter the top. Everyone at Walmart follows that rule. I've been in those stores all over the states and the same rules apply.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast