+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Funny/Weird/Crazy Dreams?

FORT Fogey

Funny/Weird/Crazy Dreams?

Ok, I had a funny dream that I had to share with you guys...

I dreamt that I found out what movies were nominated for the best screenplay award at the Oscars, and I could not believe that Dumb and Dumberer was nominated.... I was soooo upset, and was wondering what people were smoking.... it was sooooo weird....

Anyway, anyone else have some strange, funny or just plain weird dreams? (Remember PG-13!)

Yeah, I've had some pretty weird dreams.

One of them was a bout a contest where you had to race around this city looking for bubble gum wrappers, and whoever could build a mini skyscraper with their findings won.
    Gustav Holst was right!

Rab
    Lol my dreams are losing their wierdism over so many years. Just last night I dreamt I was stalking a friend across town. After that I went into a store, bought a bag of seeds, and whacked him over the head with it.

FORT Fogey
    note to self... don't befriend Rab....

I had a dream not too long ago about my mother and me in a car. My mother was driving and we had a heart to heart about our relationship, and she apologized for smoking and leaving me prematurely. The dream was so vivid and she looked really good, better than she had looked in the years before her death. The next day I realized I had had that dream on the 5th anniversary of her death.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

I'm in a women's barbershop chorus and one of the ladies is has terminal lung cancer. I dreamed last night that she came to rehearsal this morning. Well, much to everyone's surprise, she did show up for awhile!
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

I have nightmares every night, since I can remember. Seriously. I can usually remember the dreams in the morning, but sometimes I wake up sort of hyperventilating and knowing the dream was really bad, but not remembering the content. I know, creepy...

A lot of my dreams either involve someone chasing me, or fire. Or both. Anyone know what that means? Or of any links that have to do with dream interpretation?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I had a dream about Survivor once. I don't remember a lot of it, but I remember waking up thinking about how weird it was.

I have had so many weird ones and if something throughout the day happens that relates to my dream it becomes more vivid. I have had dreams about everything-I have had quite a few about the Amazing Race.

Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorGirl
    I had a dream about Survivor once. I don't remember a lot of it, but I remember waking up thinking about how weird it was.
    Me too. I had a dream I was competing on Survivor...but I was also watching it on tv. Don't know if I won or not, though.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast