+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Funny/Weird/Crazy Dreams?

I once had a dream where I was trying to cut my hand off, but it wouldn't come off, no matter how hard I tried. It was pretty graphic. :shudders:
    Gustav Holst was right!

on vacation
    Where to start? I've had a lot of really strange dreams but I think the ones that you have that are recurring have to be the weirdest.

I have one repeatedly where I am at my parents house in their backyard and am weightless, trying as hard as I can in the wind to get back down on the ground.

I have had dream after dream after dream involving tornados.

I also have a recurring dream where I am running but have to use my arms (as in like a monkey) to try and keep going.

Also one dream that I had years ago but have never forgotten involved my parents house where I also grew up. They have this small dark room in the back of their basement that we as kids always called The Dungeon. Once I dreamt that these men broke into my parents house and shot my father. My mom and brother and I had to carry him (still alive) down to the basement and put him in the dungeon. (Don't call an ambulance, mind you.) Then we laid him on the cold basement floor and starting sprinkling salt all over him. I'm sure Freud would have a field day with that one.

***Also here is a link to some dream dictionaries if anyone is interested.
    http://www.online-dictionary.net/dreams/
    Last edited by dreaminginblond; 02-17-2004 at 11:34 PM.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Last night I had a dream I was dating Chris Noth.

I don't think I'll share that with my husband

I had a dream I was going out with Ashton Kutcher and he leaned right in to kiss
    me but then he said "Wake up Lazybones!" I opened my eyes and there was my mom, smiling. Ugh. I felt so bad I didn't get to kiss him.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    BUMPING BURIED THREAD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
    Ya know...I don't know WHY I did..but I did.
    Saturday night I had a dream I met Carrottop. We hung out and he went with me to my mother's house. (hard to remember it all now, since it was Saturday) His hair wasn't all poofy like it usually is, it was..but just a little bit. I talked to him about his stupid commercial and dialing down the center.

I have NO IDEA why I would dream about HIM (of all people). Swear to God, that one was probably thee most "WTF was I dreaming about him (or that)" dream I've ever had!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I can honestly say I have the weirdest dreams, and I have them every single night. They are so random. I start one place and it turns into something else.

The next day as my day progresses and I think/see things it makes me remember parts of my dream.

I think I have had one nightmare in the last 2 years.

Last night I had a dream I was pregnant (which I hope to never be again) and had a litter of 4 kittens. Don't know where that one came from.
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

So I'm not the only one that has Survivor dreams. I once dreamt I was on Survivor and my evil algebra teacher from 2 years ago was the host. All my friends and for some reason, Rupert were on my team. The other team consisted of Paula Abdul, J.Lo, and all of her exes. I think I won in the end! I think this dream proves that I REALLY need a life.

I have dreams where I conversate in French. I understand everything that is being said and I fluently respond back, YET, in wake hours I don't know how to speak more than the usual "Bon Jour" and "Merci."

Quote Originally Posted by Delia
    I sometimes dream about floating down old brown stairs and the falling when I reach the bottom. It's like I'm sleeping peacefully almost awake and then BOOM! I fall and wake up.
    Delia,Jung would say staircase dreams are, not always, but probably about sex. I dated a guy who was a psychoanalyst ( suffice to say it was a totally psychotic relationship ) and he used to interpret my dreams. If you tell someone else your dreams, they can sometimes see them more objectively than yourself. I remember a friend telling me a dream, about this monster baby, and then realized he was talking about me as he gave more detail about how he felt in his dream about this baby. Sometimes, people you know will show up as symbols, and how you feel about something or someone in your dream is a clue.
    Last edited by Lotuslander; 06-17-2004 at 11:24 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast