+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Funny/Weird/Crazy Dreams?

One unique dream I've had is when I switched bodies with my cat. I don't know what it's really like, but the going to bathroom in a litter box wasn't appealing in my imagination at all. Also, I had a creepy one where these masked guys were leaving my neighbor's house (not sure why exactly) in the middle of the night. They saw me watching them back out of the driveway through my window. Then, they ran up my driveway and broke into my house. I think it changed or ended somewhere around there, but it creeped me out.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Great topic

I had this weird dream before that I still remember till this day. I have been telling all my friends, and they were all laughing at the dream, time to share it with FORT.

I was in town and in HMV with a male friend. As we were browsing through all the stacks of CDs on display, I came across a CD and I picked it up and showed my friend and said "What ?" It was a CD covered with another female friend of mine on the cover, and she was in her high school uniform and having an act cute Japanese girl style post. My friend replied, "Yeah, you didn't know ? She sold the CD to HMV to sell her CD"
    I laughed my way awake.

Well I dreamed I saw the knights in armor coming, saying something about a queen...
    Actually, I dreamed I went to Hawaii. I went to take a water taxi (boat) across the bay and it was piloted by a blonde Swedish woman who knew no English. When I got off the boat I realized I had left my purse behind, but too bad, it was gone and she didnt understand.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Wyndemere and I used to do dream interpretation on the FoRT. Wynd is truly a master of it. There's a thread buried in this forum somewhere...

FORT Fogey
    I saw that as I was searching for a place to put my dream... but I wasn't sure it was the same thing... I didn't check it, I just assumed it was one person's dream that was analyzed by everyone...

Shayla, feel free to analyze my dream... just don't tell me that the dream means that I'm in serious need of help, and should check into my nearest mental institution... I already know that, but I don't want anyone else to know

Last night had a dream about survivor, i belive there were two teams of two, and I was with Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    Well I dreamed I saw the knights in armor coming, saying something about a queen...
    I love that song!

I'd like to share my dreams with y'all, but I'm afraid the men in the white coats would soon come marching up the walk.......
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I dreamed this morning that I found an antique Foghorn Leghorn cartoon, and I was upset because I couldn't find Unkleskott at the FORT so I could share it.
    Could this have anything to do with drinking and hanging out online?
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I dreamed that PSi came into this thread and submitted a very long and bizarre dream, and then it disappeared.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I had a reality tv night last night. I've never dreamed about a show before, but last night, I dreamed I was on Survivor and then the Amazing Race. Then I was on vacation with my in-laws. I think the first two were easier.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast