+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Family Thanksgiving updates

Thanksgiving weekend...Ahh...how sad to see it finish.

Spent all day Turkey Day at my brother's house with all the family (about 24 people). Great fun, as everyone in my family has about the same twisted sense of humor.

Played three rounds of golf already in this unseasonably warm and clear weekend.

For some odd reason, I find the holidays very relaxing.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I agree!
    This is the best holiday -- though I THINK I may be starting to get a little footballed out. I know, shocking, but I've watched every game I could both college and pro since Thursday

I'm a little over the ham too Since T-Day I've had ham omelettes every day, ham and bean soup, and ham sandwiches every day
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Bravo- Leftovers always get to me, too! Luckily, we didn't have many, because my mom hosted about 20 people, and they ate most of it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345