+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need help with domestic dilemna...what do you think?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    averagejane, glad things worked out for you. Hopefully you will have a well rested weekend to recover from the flu. to you and your little ones

Average Jane, IMO, he made the right decision. Good for both of you! (It probably even adds another strong "foundation block" to your relationship). Three cheers for Mr. Average Jane!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Now what would be really cool (to me anyway), is to surprise him some day with tickets to a hockey game when he wasn't expecting them.
    Just a thought.

Glad he stayed with you and the kids, and I hope you all had some sorta fun!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Maveno, that is a great thought! Once the finances look a little better and you feel healthy, you can get tickets for him(and a friend or you). A nice note thanking him for understanding about missing the tournament will show him how much you appreciate his support of you. Great idea Maveno!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123