+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Fashion police

Shazzer, you're lookin' MM good

Fashion faux-pas? A tie with a bowling shirt, like in yesterday's episode of The Bachelorette

A big fashion no no are pants that are soooo short you can see your whole shoe clearly ( floods ) Oh and QVC clothes <---egad

I can't believe how many people don't like the baggy pants...I think they are cool
    and I love the faded jeans too. And I like tube tops ( makes a nice tan, no lines)

Fashion is my sport.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

I don't mind the baggy pants, it's the butt cleavage I can do without.

And if you saw the women who wear tube tops around here....yikes!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Zaaam
    and I love the faded jeans too. And I like tube tops ( makes a nice tan, no lines)
    Tube top bras are alright, better than seeing those huge bra lines sticking out from under someone's shirt.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaaam
    A big fashion no no are pants that are soooo short you can see your whole shoe clearly ( floods ) Oh and QVC clothes <---egad

I can't believe how many people don't like the baggy pants...I think they are cool

Fashion is my sport.
    I must admit, you DO have great style. (I'm not even being bias)

The baggy pants that aren't good are the ones that the guys wear, where you can see their underwear and are 10 sizes too big. You know the ones!
    NOT the cute ones that you wear, or me for that matter.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Oh yeah, and lets not forget how bad cheap generic sweat pants and a matching generic sweat-shirt makes ya look like a mental patient
    Invest to look yer best!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    Ok, ok! *ducks blows from MalibuPam* My fugly comment referred only to the boots shown in the picture, as I don't know what any other Ugg shoes look like. I'll even admit they looked kinda comfy. But please tell me you don't wear them with shorts
    Well, I've never been known for my good taste in shoes. But I love these! I have the SOHO in tan. I wear them with jeans or a long skirt.
    http://www.uggstore.com/tools/showGroup?63

I think Uggs are cute too, just don't wear em around town, ya know.

FORT Fogey

Re: Fashion police

I am watching the Grammy red carpet on E!

Very tonned down outfits for the most part. I am not sure if they followed the rules or wore what they wanted anyway. A few boarder line but only a few.

Silly. I watch this show for the outrageous clothing, for crying out loud. I think it would have been cool for everyone to get together and wear black pants and black turtle necks or brown corduroy jumpers.

anyway........Katie Perry looked terrible in that green dress. It didn't fit well, suit her figure and the color was hideous.

Beyonce....fabulous! Kelly has too much back fat for her dress. I adore that woman though. Guillana...boring. Rihanna, beautiful dress!

I wish people would stop wiggling their fingers so much in the mani-cam. You cannot see their manicure or jewelry very well.

Re: Fashion police

You're welcome to start a discussion thread about the Grammys in the Music forum, Shoepie
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread