+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Fashion police

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Meanie
    Car 54! Where are you when we need you!

Fashion Felony in progress!!
    I remember once when I was eating lunch at a table where no one was sitting in front of me, and when I looked up, someone was sititing at the table in front of mine with her back facing me. And guess what? Her thong was sticking out! Horrors.

FORT Fogey
    Haej, you just wait until you get to high school. You'll be seeing quite a few of those. I suppose people think its sexy to have your G-sting hanging out everywhere, but if I were a guy (thank god I'm not) I would barf.

Quote Originally Posted by MalibuPam
    OK now, Malibu is Ugg Central! Anytime, anywhere, even on my feet right now! But I have really cute (I think so ) Ugg clogs on. I got them last week. They are light brown, with the fuzz inside, and 2" black chunky heels. I have worn them continuously since I bought them last week--I get to wear my slippers to the grocery store. Call them fUGGly, but I love them!
    Ok, ok! *ducks blows from MalibuPam* My fugly comment referred only to the boots shown in the picture, as I don't know what any other Ugg shoes look like. I'll even admit they looked kinda comfy. But please tell me you don't wear them with shorts
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    Haej, you just wait until you get to high school. You'll be seeing quite a few of those. I suppose people think its sexy to have your G-sting hanging out everywhere, but if I were a guy (thank god I'm not) I would barf.
    No, actually I go to a highschool where there are grades 7-12. So you see upper-termers all the time.

Oh, I also remember seeing a 12th grader wearing a thong over her pants. And I've heard many thong stories from my friend in another class. I don't think I need to go into that...

Ohhh. I know what Ug boots are now.

They aren't for me! I just saw someone wearing a pair the other day. She had them on OVER her jeans. Is that the look?

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    A woman should never carry a purse bigger than her head. (That's an official fashion rule...it's in the same book as the white shoes.)

Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    A woman should never carry a purse bigger than her head. (That's an official fashion rule...it's in the same book as the white shoes.)
    But what if her head is really, really, tiny? Mine's about the size of a golfball! What about people like me??

I'm goin' with this look for work tomorrow. What do you think?

"If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Shazzy, is that your weekend look??
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Well, Shazzer, the best I can come up with re your golf-ball sized head - don't carry anything bigger than a tee.

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Shazzy, is that your weekend look??
    I mow the lawn in this.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

+ Reply to Thread