+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Fashion police

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG
    Also, the Ugg boots. Man I can't wait for those to not be "fashionable" anymore. I know people who swear by them, but I just think they're gross. Sorry.
    Ugg boots? Yeah, I agree that they aren't fashionable any more. Especially when wearing them with shorts.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG
    No, darlin'. I'm with you. Everytime I see someone in them, I hear J-Lo singing. That would be enough to make me hate them, even if I didn't think they're uglier than hell. Which I do.

Also, the Ugg boots. Man I can't wait for those to not be "fashionable" anymore. I know people who swear by them, but I just think they're gross. Sorry.

It's okay, though. I'm that person who wears her pajama pants to the grocery store, so my opinion shouldn't carry any weight with anyone but me.
    and a to velour jumpsuits. That stupid Jenny from the Block song comes to mind.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I thought I'd posted this elsewhere but: no white stockings, ever, no dark stockings with white skirt, and I really don't care if you have tatoos on your boobs, just don't make me look at them. And Jessica Simpson on Letterman tonight, although a gorgeous woman, proved why white pumps should never even have been invented. Please no white pumps.

Fashion Police! Felony in progress!

Car 54! Where are you when we need you!

Fashion Felony in progress!!

This should be a life sentence!
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

Yeah, I'm with JD. Nick and Jessica were on Letterman and she had on the 6" hooker version of white pumps and a dress that was a size too small. She was kind of oozing out of it, giving the effect of having four boobs instead of two. Then Kilborn's show comes on, and Craig is asking the Reverend Al Sharpton about his collection of velour jogging suits! What is the world coming to?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Blue Meanie, that's something I don't like. and what about those that have let back hairs ?

:: gouges eyes out with spork::

FORT Fogey
    I'm going to have to defend the Ugg boots. I personally think they're ugly, but soooooooooo comfortable. That's the only reason I have them. I would never, ever wear them with shorts because they just don't look right.

And the LV bags? Get over it! Every single store I walk into has a ripoff of one of them. I think they're quite ugly and it seems everyone has one.

FORT Fogey
    I like the LV bags rip off ( a good one anyway) or original. I think they are a classic, my fav is Burberry love that classic too!

I'm with you Blue Meanie, that should be a life sentence.

+ Reply to Thread