+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Fashion police

Actually, she does have a stylist. I think she just needs to find a new one!

I thought of another "no-no" - white pantyhose! This girl I used to work with would wear white hose with black skirt, black shoes, & white top. She thought she looked "coordinated", but really she looked like a domino.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Britney Spear's outfit. Not that I'm dissing her, she's quite okay. But her dressing style... I was watching her live video of "Anticipating" and boy does she has bad bad bad clothes on... !

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I can't stand the less is more trend. Sometimes, it's sexier to leave stuff for the imagination. Trust me, I'm no prude, but letting it all show with sheer, tight, low-cut, low-riding stuff is so vominous and tasteless IMO.

The best thing to do is to wear stuff that fits. That way, you can show off a cute figure without looking like Jenna Jameson.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    I thought of another "no-no" - white pantyhose! This girl I used to work with would wear white hose with black skirt, black shoes, & white top. She thought she looked "coordinated", but really she looked like a domino.
    I was actually coming in here to post about the horrors of white hose. Never ever should they be worn, IMO.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

FORT Fogey
    Nurse legs I call them!

FORT Fogey
    One good rule of fashion made famous by Coco Channel is when you get ready to leave the house take off one piece of jewelry. If you have on a bracelet, earrings, necklace, and rings the remove one.

Clothes that look like they would fit a 4 year old.

Those butt ugly-big-ass black shoes. I mean, why not just get the cement shoes and get it over with.

Anything worn by Britney, Christina, Paris or others of their ilk.

Crap. Apparently everyone loves the velour jumpsuits I mocked. I'm still not a fan, but I say go wild with velour! Go loco!! Snow and FG, I'm sure seeing you in them would make me change my mind. *sizzle*

And white panty-hose: bad.

Get ready to dog pile on me: I think Louis Vuitton bags look old-lady-like. Bring it awwwonnn.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    Get ready to dog pile on me: I think Louis Vuitton bags look old-lady-like. Bring it awwwonnn.
    You know what? I'd disagree with you for argument's sake, but I won't. Instead I'll give the old .

Have I ever mentioned that I think hi-top basketball sneakers are extremely tacky? Especially when you put the "tab" over your pants instead of letting the pant leg hang over it.

Ok, I'm sure that there will be people who want to massacre me now that I've said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    Crap. Apparently everyone loves the velour jumpsuits I mocked.
    No, darlin'. I'm with you. Everytime I see someone in them, I hear J-Lo singing. That would be enough to make me hate them, even if I didn't think they're uglier than hell. Which I do.

Also, the Ugg boots. Man I can't wait for those to not be "fashionable" anymore. I know people who swear by them, but I just think they're gross. Sorry.

It's okay, though. I'm that person who wears her pajama pants to the grocery store, so my opinion shouldn't carry any weight with anyone but me.

+ Reply to Thread