+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Fashion police

Re: Fashion police

Sideboob.

WHAT are these folks THINKING????

Jennifer Lawrence's Independent Spirit Awards Dress Flashes Major Sideboob (PHOTOS)

To each their own. But, DAMN!!!!

Didn't there used to be a little thing called GOOD TASTE?!?!?

And we're not only talking sideboob here, but Jennifer Lawrence could ALSO use a crash course in pasties, Band-Aids . . .

SOMETHING!!!!!

Geeze, these people have NO shame, anymore, DO they????

The bottom of the dress is fine.

As for the top? It could've been cut deeper/larger/whatever on the sides, and to do so wouldn't've sacrificed any of the drama/interest of the top of the dress, I think.

And Sis DEFINITELY could've used something to cover the girls' eyes.

Just sayin'

JMHO (old fart that I am!).
    Last edited by ness; 02-24-2013 at 02:57 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I thought she looked amazing. If I had a body like that, I'd wear whatever the hell I wanted.
    Ellen and Rattus like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I thought she looked amazing. If I had a body like that, I'd wear whatever the hell I wanted.
    LOL!

Oh, no doubt ABOUT it!

Baby Girl IS absolutely packed, stacked and jacked!!!!

And I say: "ROCK ON!" to her for that!

However, as an escapee from the the Old Farts Floor of the local No-Tell Mo-Tel . . .

Sideboob and the girls' eyes (or headlights, if you will) don't necessarily have to or NEED to be on display for all the world to see.

I mean, leave SOMETHING to the imagination, why don'tcha??

JMHO.

LOL!
    Last edited by ness; 02-24-2013 at 07:35 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Maybe it's just me, but I think that is one seriously ugly dress. Perhaps she showed that much boob to draw people's attention away from that horrible dress!
    just1paul likes this.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

If it did not flash the side boobage, that dress could have been spot on.

I guess that no bra was to get more pictures to get more work. A lot of people would not feel comfortable walking up to strangers like that.

But otherwise.....good arms, good back, good bod.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

I think the side boob thing is really meant for smaller chested women. My opinion only, but whenever I see it on women who are not large, it doesn't look tacky. Whenever I see it on a woman who is more busty, it just looks tacky to me. I can't explain it.

Fashion police

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I took a look and loved the dress. I am long past the right age to wear something like that but I sure wouldn't hesitate to if I was Jennifer Lawrence.
    Ellen likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Fashion Police is BACK!!!! Yay!!!

I LOVED Joan and will always miss her, and I will probably always think of her when I watch Fashion Police. And, Kathy Griffin's premier week on Fashion Week was a teeeeeeny bit uncomfortable, BUT NOW THE SHOW IS BACK!!!, and for me, IT'S AS GOOD AS (OR EVEN BETTER) than ever. I love the new easiness and humor and camraderie between all 4 of the stars that's different than the old Fashion Week. Before, it was Joan and the panelists, but now Kathy, Giulianna, Kelly and Brad seem to be 4 great friends hanging out together talking bout fashion. And speaking of Brad, I love his being on this show. George was great on the old show, but Brad brings a special charm (and fashion knowledge) of his own that's a great fit for the new show.

Just loved it, and can't wait for the next episode!!!
    mountaingirl70 likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Imperfect, this thread is not about the show Fashion Police.

You're welcome to start a thread for it in the Other Reality Shows forum.
    Current Pools: DWTS 20, Face Off 8, Survivor 30, The Amazing Race 26, The Voice 8
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2015: The FORT's Amazing Spreadsheet Wizard & Avatar Artist

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Imperfect, this thread is not about the show Fashion Police.

You're welcome to start a thread for it in the Other Reality Shows forum.
    Thanks so much for the heads up, pikachu. I can't believe we don't have a thread for Fashion Police. Yes, I think I will start one.

+ Reply to Thread