+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Fashion police

Re: Fashion police

Sideboob.

WHAT are these folks THINKING????

Jennifer Lawrence's Independent Spirit Awards Dress Flashes Major Sideboob (PHOTOS)

To each their own. But, DAMN!!!!

Didn't there used to be a little thing called GOOD TASTE?!?!?

And we're not only talking sideboob here, but Jennifer Lawrence could ALSO use a crash course in pasties, Band-Aids . . .

SOMETHING!!!!!

Geeze, these people have NO shame, anymore, DO they????

The bottom of the dress is fine.

As for the top? It could've been cut deeper/larger/whatever on the sides, and to do so wouldn't've sacrificed any of the drama/interest of the top of the dress, I think.

And Sis DEFINITELY could've used something to cover the girls' eyes.

Just sayin'

JMHO (old fart that I am!).
    Last edited by ness; 02-24-2013 at 03:57 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I thought she looked amazing. If I had a body like that, I'd wear whatever the hell I wanted.
    Ellen and Rattus like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I thought she looked amazing. If I had a body like that, I'd wear whatever the hell I wanted.
    LOL!

Oh, no doubt ABOUT it!

Baby Girl IS absolutely packed, stacked and jacked!!!!

And I say: "ROCK ON!" to her for that!

However, as an escapee from the the Old Farts Floor of the local No-Tell Mo-Tel . . .

Sideboob and the girls' eyes (or headlights, if you will) don't necessarily have to or NEED to be on display for all the world to see.

I mean, leave SOMETHING to the imagination, why don'tcha??

JMHO.

LOL!
    Last edited by ness; 02-24-2013 at 08:35 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Maybe it's just me, but I think that is one seriously ugly dress. Perhaps she showed that much boob to draw people's attention away from that horrible dress!
    just1paul likes this.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

If it did not flash the side boobage, that dress could have been spot on.

I guess that no bra was to get more pictures to get more work. A lot of people would not feel comfortable walking up to strangers like that.

But otherwise.....good arms, good back, good bod.
    You can do it!

I think the side boob thing is really meant for smaller chested women. My opinion only, but whenever I see it on women who are not large, it doesn't look tacky. Whenever I see it on a woman who is more busty, it just looks tacky to me. I can't explain it.

Fashion police

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I took a look and loved the dress. I am long past the right age to wear something like that but I sure wouldn't hesitate to if I was Jennifer Lawrence.
    Ellen likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread