+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adopting a Cat, but having trouble deciding..

Congratulations on your new family!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Hmmmm....Dickens can be mine, then! =D~

Yay on the new addition!

Good for you.

I can't go to shelters or I would come home with all of them. I can't stand seeing kitties in cages.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

This is a real cute kitty. Make sure you have your speakers on to hear this cutie.
    http://www.code16.com/cat/

Congrats on your new family members, I am sure they will give you all the love they have to offer. The kitties look just too cute

For some reason I always find shelter pets to be so appreciative about a home of their own (might be just my imagination though, or this darn shelter dog we got in December who is trying to lick me to death and who also just decided to report your post to mods - she must not like cats I hope it did not go through, she jumped on mouse/keyboard and managed to press something )
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Hi there

I just have to say that I have 3 cats and have always usually had at least 3. I have always gone to the local pound to find them and they usually end up picking me I wouldn't trade these babies for anything!! Each one has their own personality and special place in my heart. The vet bills, food, litter and toys aren't too bad and worth every penny! A must have even for 2 cats is a scratching post...one of those that has a couple of perches on them. Cats love to be up high to look down on everything and everyone. You can find good deals on Ebay instead of retail stores for the scratching posts. The other must have are those little mice with something inside that make them rattle. They come in like a 6 pack at petco and all of my cats absolutely LOVE them. My boy kitty Cody even plays fetch (his favorite game) I agree with one of the other posters that said if/when your roommate moves out, your baby might get lonely. So if Calli and Dickens get along then I am rooting for him to join your family. Either way congratulations on your new family! I know you will all be so happy
    Survivor All Stars!!!
    Survivor Rocks! #1 Ken Fan! (Survivor Thailand)

Monster House and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition = BEST SHOWS ON TV!!!

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this!"

Those kitties were cute, Unk.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Here's a really cute animated kitty. Make sure your sound is on, and move the cursor around to get him to purr, meow, was his tail, and move his paws. Kids will love it.

http://home.wanadoo.nl/annekebroenink/maukie2.swf

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123