I was talking to my girlfriend Vickie, and her 12 year old wrote a list for her wanting to know when she could get these things (meaning what age) When Vick told me what age she would allow some of these stuff, I was shocked!
Heres the list and what ages Vick thought was appropriate.
1. Highlights - 12..(im okay with that...lol)
2. Thong underwear -13 (am I crazy or is that wayyyyyyy to young?)
3. Pierce Belly button 15- (I think its too young, 18 yeah but 15?)
4. Tattoo 16- (WTF?)
5. Makeup 13 ( thats how old I was when I was allowed.)
6. Dating one on one- 14 (Geez maybe im old fashion...)
What do you guys think especially all the forters with teens or preteens.
How old were you when your parents allowed you to do the stuff you were dying to do?
I was 12 years old when I could start shaving my legs...I was SOOOOO excited.
13 for contacts and makeup. Dating at 16, doubledating...lolol ( not that anyone was asking me out)